• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Ts Brenda | Melbourne Transsexual | $250 for 30 mins |

Liza

Langtrees Digital Team - India
Diamond Member

Ts Brenda

Your Fuck of Joy TS Trans Girl

IMG_2044-original-20220816153406.jpg
I am a Malaysian girl. I want to make you happy. Let me lead you to an incredible climax of passion and sensuality! Slim-built body with a versatile top, bottom, active, and passive position. Nude pic and a Phone sex prices range from $100 to $250.

To know more about me please check out my profile on langtrees.com

https://au.langtrees.com/melbourne-transsexual-transsexual/ts-brenda-2924

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Brenda has been on au.langtrees.com for two years and has never logged in since the first month. I sent her three messages and said I was going to pause her profile so she could log in to unpause...she finally replied that I could delete it. She had forgotten about it...I said you should log in and look at these statistics before I delete it, she unpaused and updated a photo and her Profile Pic all within 10 minutes.
Why did she have 3 calls and $ SMS through the site in the last 7 days? Technically, she had never used features like Gold Boost & Touring. We are not that strong in the Eastern Seaboard but it is picking up every day and SEO is starting to kick in by Xmas I think we will be back most state to 10