• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Poll: What do you think of TS Transsexuals Poll Private Vote

Matt C Harlots

Legend Member
Nothing at all Wrong with them, Personally not my cup of tea for the bedroom, but I have had some awesome chats with some Trans people and have some very close friendships with them!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
pep.jpg

Gabriella Cohen

Bronze Member
Transsexual is a human being whose gender identity is opposite the sex of the person had or was identified as having at birth. It’s an awful dichotomy and one that most of us can or never able to comprehend. So let’s be kind to each other no matter what or who we identify as and spread love as the majority of transsexuals I’ve had the pleasure of meeting always do. xx

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Trannies don't play in woman teams Only sex change Transsexuals do. This post is about the working ladies Did you know 95% of there clientele are straight guys...hard to live with a dick and not wonder what it would be like to suck one...

The next Lady who sucks it will be asked , then I will no longer have to wonder .

oldcroc

Bronze Member
I must say I am a big of fan of Transexuals.
After wondering about them more and more over the years and out of intrigue, I decided to meet one.
She was very gentle and very feminine as she knew I was very nervous, but she made me feel very comfortable and relaxed.
It did take me a bit of courage to suck her cock, but I instantly enjoyed it.
I have met a few over the years, mostly from Locanto and enjoy being with a nice T girl.
Mostly into sucking them, but have had one fuck me with a dildo. Another new adventure that I enjoyed.
Must say I am hooked, just have to be careful, as I could blow all my money on them.

Joey Dee 289

Diamond Member
After wondering about them more and more over the years and out of intrigue, I decided to meet one.
She was very gentle and very feminine as she knew I was very nervous, but she made me feel very comfortable and relaxed.
I have met a few over the years, mostly from Locanto and enjoy being with a nice T girl.
Mostly into sucking them, but have had one f**k me with a dildo. Another new adventure that I enjoyed.
Must say I am hooked, just have to be careful, as I could blow all my money on them.
Nice insight....I must admit, I've been quite curious for some time but just haven't been able to muster up the courage to indulge...I'm quite certain that it would be an interesting and wonderful experience...sounds like you have enjoyed yourself...care to post the link to the TS you have met with.?

B

Badge

important that members get behind this poll as I am networking with 5 beautiful TS SW that are going to join the forum as soon a upgrade is done, because once upgrade is done we can post and tweet at the same time so can cover a lot more ground. We want to make them feel at home and like all woman you must worship at there feet so you need to start flirting online...and will be a win win happy TS & Happy Punters.
I am going to have my first experience tomorrow . Are you planning on employing some at Langtrees , Mrs L ?

Ms Amanda

Amanda Madam Perth ✈️
Legend Member
love working with them i follow quite a few on twitter there is a huge demand with straight guys especially fun to be around xxx 😍

Cdave

Bronze Member
I am attracted to transwomen. It took me a while in my life to admit that but once I did, I treat them they same as women. It is not a fetish for me, it is simply something I am attracted to.

It seems like a lot of responses are a fantasy, it's not a fantasy for me. I am attracted to women regardless of their genitalia.

F

Fond Goodbye

Live & let live, however if you are born with a dick, then you are a male, no matter what!

TantraShiva

Legend Member
As long as you inform people they are trans befordhand. I wouldnt book one and see nothing wrong with it if you do book one.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I have worked with TS and have found there is great demand for their services. Some clients are embarrassed and do not want it known they have spent time with a TS person, there still seems to be an element of shame (outside of the bedroom), so discretion required with some bookings.
trans Nina who has worked in Darwin and Canberra with us ...what a fantastic girl to work with and brilliant sense of humor. I wish she would come and work in Perth , she would be very busy.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
There are many famous people who have had affairs with transexualls Kelly Osbourne dumped her boyfriend Luke worrell as he was having a affair with a tranny waiting gender reassignment she should have given luke more love there's lots of rumors about Justin bieber and transexuals and that's all they are rumors and yes I rather go to a boxing match and watch Justin bieber and punch tom cruise around the ring.

Mohammed McLovin

Bronze Member
I’m a straight guy and love trans too. Think that may confuse some people, most of all me haha. 100% not into dudes but there’s something about the forbidden fruit?

Interested to know how many women out there are into trans women?

Gahgah Galah

Gold Member
Mostly into sucking them, but have had one f**k me with a dildo. Another new adventure that I enjoyed.
My first was over 15 years ago, since then about twice a year. I have certainly become a big fan, but as Oldcroc says, I could blow all my money on them. Usually I go for a sixty nine and I cannot last more than about ten minutes. Quite a few have been really nice girls to talk to and cuddle during the remainder of my 30 or 45 minutes.