• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Intel please

Daxads06

Bronze Member
Been chatting to a local lady who claims to be ponybuny. Quite well know if you google .
Say she is visiting Perth and been here for over a month.

Has anyone had experience with her recently?

Attachments

• IMG_4684.jpeg
    IMG_4684.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_4677.jpeg
    IMG_4677.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 131

Daxads06

Bronze Member
Any links to her ads?
Has a profile on Manhunt. Only info provided was as follows:

For In-call and out-calls I charge : hour - $150 1:30 hour - $200 : 2 hours - $300 3hours - $400 4 hours - $480

Provided a street location which could be correct. Just trying to work out if she is who she is saying?
IMG_4685.png

Attachments

• IMG_4686.jpeg
    IMG_4686.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 122

Cheesesticks

Silver Member
Has a profile on Manhunt. Only info provided was as follows:

For In-call and out-calls I charge : hour - $150 1:30 hour - $200 : 2 hours - $300 3hours - $400 4 hours - $480

Provided a street location which could be correct. Just trying to work out if she is who she is saying? View attachment 201224
I’d say almost certainly not.

I expect they will ask for a deposit, I’d suggest not to do that.

Daxads06

Bronze Member
Update - so this person claims to work at a place called the Legacy
32 Edwards Street Perth. I’m still thinking this is fake but anyone know?

grimm

Silver Member
Have you google searched the phone number?
A while back (and I can't remember the name or number), I google searched a similar advert and turned out it had reports of a bloke scamming people for deposits with no SW showing up.

Daxads06

Bronze Member
Soz just saw this. That’s a great tip, will keep that in mind next time. I gave up and moved along, clearly yet another scam. Cheers

Jansen

Silver Member
Yep, or add the phone number to your contacts then see if they show up in WhatsApp or telegram. Sometimes it’s a completely different person