• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dysmorphia and genital transition

MistressSabby

Gold Member
Well all talk about the sexy glamorous and fun of trans but we don't really talk about the darker and more important sides of transitioning. The emotional journey and genital dysmorphia that are all part of the journey are just as important. What are your experiences and how has it affected your sex drive and play life?

Wooper

Legend Member
Probably because body dysmorphia affects more teenage girls and people grow out of it when they’re adults so it’s not really a relevant conversation on this forum as it’s mainly straight men

headspin

Silver Member
I think it's all a bit warped and getting weird seeing parents encourage their kids to transition...but yeah. Hope your mental health holds up and you find your peace

mrys

Legend Member
I know 2 people who are transitioning one early 20's and one late 30's and watching them navigate the emotional hurdles and trauma is tough. They are so hard on themselves and intolerant of imperfections. Their mental health challenges are huge and they still have such a long way to go. My niece's partner hated her breasts and after years of strapping them she had them removed earlier this year. As radical as that sounds she is so happy now looking in the mirror. I admire their courage and determination.

Wooper

Legend Member
I know 2 people who are transitioning one early 20's and one late 30's and watching them navigate the emotional hurdles and trauma is tough. They are so hard on themselves and intolerant of imperfections. Their mental health challenges are huge and they still have such a long way to go. My niece's partner hated her breasts and after years of strapping them she had them removed earlier this year. As radical as that sounds she is so happy now looking in the mirror. I admire their courage and determination.
I mean if they’re having that much trauma while transitioning almost sounds like it’s not the thing for them and they should reconsider what they’re doing

mrys

Legend Member
I mean if they’re having that much trauma while transitioning almost sounds like it’s not the thing for them and they should reconsider what they’re doing
Both of them were in hetro relationships before making the decision to transition, it's not just their journey it's the impact the process has on the people they care about. I can't put myself in their shoes but I get that you can't live life pretending you're something you're not, and a better version of self is within reach, all be it with enormous sacrifices on multiple levels.

MistressSabby

Gold Member
Both of them were in hetro relationships before making the decision to transition, it's not just their journey it's the impact the process has on the people they care about. I can't put myself in their shoes but I get that you can't live life pretending you're something you're not, and a better version of self is within reach, all be it with enormous sacrifices on multiple levels.
yeah totally babes x