• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Yuck! would you engage in sex with a person with a disability?

Ariel Dilyn

Silver Member
I'd definitely see a disabled person! Only physically though, consent from their parents\carer or not, I'm not going to take advantage and possibly have sex with someone with a mental disability against their wishes. A person needs to be able to consent for me to see them. Of course, some mental disabled people could consent, but I would need to talk to them and make sure it is really what they wanted.

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
Most disabled people though are in jobs that don't pay very well. Many I know have jobs because they're subsidized by government schemes which is a good thing of course. Thing is, and I know this 'cos I've spoken to some people with disabilities, their promotion prospects and payrises aren't always as rapid as an able bodied person.

What I'm trying to get at is; do many places then give people with disabilities concessions or discounts? They can hardly match the incomes and expenditures of most able bodied people. Would you as a sex worker give a discount and if so; how much?

Master Yoda

โ€œYour path you must decide.โ€
Legend Member
The human privilege of sexual encounter is such a necessity. Like sun and rain is to the earth. Some individuals will miss out on this as normal abled boded people are less likely to engage in sexual activities with them, And I do not blame anyone for that.

But if these disabled people can be assisted to experience this physiological right of the soul I think it would be great. I can think of an endless list of misuses that tax money is wasted on. And usually in the vested interest of someone in power.

So if there is funding for such a beautiful thing for such truly unfortunate people I am all for it.

In fact may I ask admin if there are any disabled people that require intimate services that are not able to access it due to money?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I have no issue at all being friends with and seeing gentleman with disabilities. Their needs are the same as everyday person. I see gent's in Wheelchairs and with other disabilities. As long as they can mentally consent and communicate their needs to me.

In fact I am classed as having a disability due to my spinal issues and can only work a couple jobs a week thanks to medication. Outside of my home I use a walking stick or walker. On my very bad days I need help to get dressed.

MistressBetty

๐“‘๐““๐“ข๐“œ ๐“๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Legend Member
I cater to disability clients and honestly theyre human just like anybody else, and have needs. it can be more challenging depending on the condition of the client ( ive had to carry people out of wheelchairs, shower them etc) but they deserve respect just like anyone else. i dont think theres anything "gross" about them at all.

Depending on the disability determines what services they want. Just from the experience ive had, some want company and affection, while others needs a leading lady to get things happening ;) Personally havent had any unpleasant happen with any disability clients, yet.

Coy Mistress

Silver Member
I cater to disability clients and honestly theyre human just like anybody else, and have needs. it can be more challenging depending on the condition of the client ( ive had to carry people out of wheelchairs, shower them etc) but they deserve respect just like anyone else. i dont think theres anything "gross" about them at all.

Depending on the disability determines what services they want. Just from the experience ive had, some want company and affection, while others needs a leading lady to get things happening ;) Personally havent had any unpleasant happen with any disability clients, yet.

Very good to hear this personal experience.

If anyone else has such personal experiences then please share it here. It is an important discussion that needs to happen.

Anne VIP

Silver Member
We have a few beautiful girls who have now attended training courses on working with disabled clients, and they have come back anew and enthusiastic. So good to see their initiative and openness to this inclusive world.