• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Yoyo/Jojo - Langford

Ggaarryy

Silver Member
Met up with Jojo when she was working at Jandakot. She just recently made her own profile. Photos are accurate, age is probably mid to late 30s or early 40s.

Booked her for an hour Full Service and you are silly, paid $190. She took me into the room where we both got undressed and then the kissing began, DFK, she asked me to lay down on the bed while she rubbed her boobs all over me, she then went down and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs ever.

She deepthroats, and has no gag reflex. After spending a good amount of time sucking me off she then laid down and wanted me to climb on top of her and fuck her throat. I came inside of her mouth and she smiled before walking off to spit it out. (she charges extra for swallow). The massage was good, she used a nice amount of pressure all along my back.

Then came round 2, she sucked me to get me hard again before putting the condom on. Started off with her riding me, then changing into doggy, then ending in missionary. Unfortunately I was too spent to cum for the second time so she let me suck on breasts for the remaining couple of minutes. Finished off with a shower and a hug goodbye.

Will most definitely be going back to see her! Highly recommended for all you deepthroat/face fuck fans.

 
She also does 69 or DATY if you're into that as well.
Went and saw her this morning, God I should of walked
I remembered her from Jandakot , didn't find attractive and see gives a real." Teethy " bj . Highlight was the face facing lowlight her constantly saying " she gives good suck .
 
Went and saw her this morning, God I should of walked
I remembered her from Jandakot , didn't find attractive and see gives a real." Teethy " bj . Highlight was the face facing lowlight her constantly saying " she gives good suck .
Yeah right, must be a YMMV situation. Guess I'll have to make another trip to validate my parking.
 
Two completely different stories.
This person had the same experience as @Dunkirk
 
Back
Top