• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your TBC Dream Team?

MaxDD

Gold Member
Normally 3 lovely ladies on, so simple question..... which 3 make your ideal TBC shift??

For mine...

Vivian - Fantastic massage, friendly, extras, and those wonderful boobies!

Jessica - great body, tease,

Joy (not sure she still works there) - tight body, playful, expert at HJs

*I havent tried Mia yet

Snowy

Legend Member
Normally 3 lovely ladies on, so simple question..... which 3 make your ideal TBC shift??

For mine...

Vivian - Fantastic massage, friendly, extras, and those wonderful boobies!

Jessica - great body, tease,

Joy (not sure she still works there) - tight body, playful, expert at HJs

*I havent tried Mia yet
And the list goes on, like all of them, too hard to choose just 3.

The Voice

Diamond Member
I'm not really into AMPs as I prefer getting into the main event rather than a massage and a maybe, but TBC ladies sure are tempting. I've seen Mimi a couple times and Jennifer and they were great. May need to check it out again now they have a shower in the premises.

Slugger1

Legend Member
I would suggest:

Vivian - For Experience
Jessica - For Boobs
Mia - For Tease

Special mention to Monica/Coco who no longer works there but was good in all departments.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Jessica, Vivian and Melody. Again, in no particular order. Too hard to choose really.

Sky is right there as well.

Vauxhall223

Gold Member
Personally I think the new Wednesday dream team is my favourite so far. Vivian, Melody, and Linda, all 3 are lovely. They should all do the group photos again that was good.