Younger but inexperienced or Older but experienced

G

glitch69

Maybe brought up a past topic for discussion cos I’m curious. I’m generalising but Say there are 2 ladies and there is a 20 year gap In their ages and both are good looking for their age. I’ll leave it to you to decide your starting age. Would you prefer the younger lady but is inexperienced or ackward in the sack or the older lady but experienced?
I tend towards the older ladies who seems to puts me more at ease and find the younger ladies a bit more wham bam thank you and see ya. Thoughts?

Be Nice

Diamond Member
Maybe brought up a past topic for discussion cos I’m curious. I’m generalising but Say there are 2 ladies and there is a 20 year gap In their ages and both are good looking for their age. I’ll leave it to you to decide your starting age. Would you prefer the younger lady but is inexperienced or ackward in the sack or the older lady but experienced?
I tend towards the older ladies who seems to puts me more at ease and find the younger ladies a bit more wham bam thank you and see ya. Thoughts?
Definitely the experienced one for me. As good as it is to be with a youngen, experience wins for me.

J

Josh

5 years ago me would've picked the younger one, but the first time I had an older experienced woman who gave me a night to remember for the rest of my life I don't have to think twice about how to answer this question.

Andy IT

Andy
Diamond Member
If the guy is equally inexperienced, he will likely assume that his novice partner is normal and that they may create their own experiences together. However, if the man has a lot of experience, he can be disappointed if his partner lacks experience and is a lousy lover. Both men and women need to practise making good love. Making love to a virgin is like playing golf with a newbie, one man commented. Absolutely no fun. Some ladies bemoan the terrible lovers their guys are. However, the coin has two sides to it because some women are terrible lovers as well. And that's typically due to inexperience.