• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Which town should I visit after Devonport

• Hobart

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Launceston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaimi

Gold Member
Hello all! I am interested to know what things make you you? Any weird habits or secret quirks that make you different?

Some of mine. I have to separate my food before I eat (unless its a food that is to be mixed like rice or pasta). And I can't sleep if any cupboards or doors in my room are open.

Let's hear yours :)

Sophie South

Adventurous Brunette
Gold Member
My travel/work bag of condoms is arranged by size from largest to smallest, and they're grouped together with rubber bands.

This travel pack is actually pencil-case sized, which snugly fits a tube of lube and small bottle of hand sanitizer down one side, and the banded stack of condoms down the other. It's so perfect and tidy that sometimes I open it up just to look at it. :hilarious:

Jaimi

Gold Member
My travel/work bag of condoms is arranged by size from largest to smallest, and they're grouped together with rubber bands.

This travel pack is actually pencil-case sized, which snugly fits a tube of lube and small bottle of hand sanitizer down one side, and the banded stack of condoms down the other. It's so perfect and tidy that sometimes I open it up just to look at it. :hilarious:

Love it. Sounds a little bit like how I'd do things lol :)

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member
So relatable I still sleep with a plushy unicorn I got when I was 6 years old haha

Me too! A teddy bear that I've had since I was born and take on all of holidays haha!

I love all of my tattoos, that I had designed for me! And my nose piercing, that I hide for work hours ;)
I also can't leave the house unless my bedroom is tidy and my bed is perfectly made

G

Gabriella Cohen

If you lust for great sex than you need to see me for your fantasies.... I love to please!!!

I will be roaming around the forum so please say hi xo

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.