• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

You cant judge a book by its cover. Thailand

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
Back in the days when the border was closed into Burma, we had been hiking around the hills close to the border and I thought I needed a massage. Next door to our hotel was an assembly line massage shop. I.E. Lots of mats on floor with thin curtain between mats. The curtains were never allowed to be shut 100%. (The top had to remain open!!!) I was in the end cubical with a solid wall on 1 side. The short version of events is; a mixture of sign language and charades, a deal was struck where my 3rd leg would also be massaged. In the mean time, the mat next to me was now occupied. I could have done with one of those gags to bite on pre anaesthetic times, trying not to give the game away. :wacky:
My 1 and only massage in Pattaya and I found a legit shop, despite the B + B on display out the front of the shop!!! :(
On our 1st visit to an island called Koh Chang, there was a B + B (bum and boobs) opposite our hotel. On our 2nd visit the shop had changed hands and was now a legit business. I had somehow damaged something in my thigh that was causing me no end of gip over the last few days. The owner (45 year single mum) went to work with hot rocks and hot compressions and stretched and pulled etc. Percy never saw the light of day but 3 visits later I was walking normally again without a limp. Really was a "happy ending"