• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

You cant judge a book by its cover. Laos

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
Had been hiking around in North Laos and spent a night in Muang Ngoi. (You need to look elsewhere on the net to see how "basic" the town is. e.g. No sealed roads and had only recently got power. There was a massage shop though that looked 1/2 decent, so I thought I would treat myself. The shop owner had a nice bit of DĆ©colletage on display (gets me every time) and shows me to a curtained cubical. Its hot, no a/c just curtains around a table. Strip off and throw a towel over me. As there was nobody else visible in the shop, I was expecting the owner to come and do the job, but instead I find that its a very young girl who tells me that she is 15. (That's the legal age of consent in Laos) She looked more like 12 and I was suddenly conscious that I could be her great great grand father age wise! Also became paranoid that I could be being set up for a paedophile charge. I kept the towel firmly wrapped around my bum at all times:shy:
The rest of Laos has not been happy hunting grounds either.
Luang Prabang, a pretty town (love it) have not found a happy ending despite there being some boobs on display out the front of shops. Must be looking in the wrong places. Ditto with the capital Vientiane. I did find an assembly line in Vang Vieng (lots of mats on the floor with thin curtains) where the masseuse suddenly produced clothes pegs to stop the curtains from drifting apart and things went from there!!;)