• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

You cant judge a book by its cover. China

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
A few years back, we were hiking around the bottom of China and had need for the odd massage. Once we were in a small city (with a population of Oz) when I spied some pictures of people with hot rocks on their back on a building. Got a leave pass to go and check it out as it looked legit! Paid my money and was taken to my room by a drop dead gorgeous young lady wearing very high black stilettos, black stockings, short black mini dress and white business shirt top. She would be my masseuse. Man was she hot! But that was as close as things got. Language was an obvious problem and no amount of charades or sign language could I get past a smile and a shake of the head for no. Massage was excellent, but the towel seemed to be glued to my bum. Every time it accidently slipped down, it was quickly and politely put back in place. SIGH She had a great smile too!
In another very small city with only 1/2 the population of Oz in it, I slipped the leash and checked out a nearby massage place to where we had set up camp for the night. I was sweet talked into trying a 4 handed massage, by 2 attractive women. They took me next door, to a private room with posters of semi naked and naked women on the door and walls. (Think Shawshank Redemption and the size of poster Andy Dufresne had on his cell wall) This is a most promising introduction, but nothing happened:confused: I got the feeling (pun intended) that 1 lady was willing to go the EXTRA yard but the other was having none of it. My theory proved correct when I asked for an additional 30 minutes with just her to attend to my new aches.

Payel Dey

Beauty Expert
Silver Member
A few years back, we were hiking around the bottom of China and had need for the odd massage. Once we were in a small city (with a population of Oz) when I spied some pictures of people with hot rocks on their back on a building. Got a leave pass to go and check it out as it looked legit! Paid my money and was taken to my room by a drop dead gorgeous young lady wearing very high black stilettos, black stockings, short black mini dress and white business shirt top. She would be my masseuse. Man was she hot! But that was as close as things got. Language was an obvious problem and no amount of charades or sign language could I get past a smile and a shake of the head for no. Massage was excellent, but the towel seemed to be glued to my bum. Every time it accidently slipped down, it was quickly and politely put back in place. SIGH She had a great smile too!
In another very small city with only 1/2 the population of Oz in it, I slipped the leash and checked out a nearby massage place to where we had set up camp for the night. I was sweet talked into trying a 4 handed massage, by 2 attractive women. They took me next door, to a private room with posters of semi naked and naked women on the door and walls. (Think Shawshank Redemption and the size of poster Andy Dufresne had on his cell wall) This is a most promising introduction, but nothing happened:confused: I got the feeling (pun intended) that 1 lady was willing to go the EXTRA yard but the other was having none of it. My theory proved correct when I asked for an additional 30 minutes with just her to attend to my new aches.
right