• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thirsty

Diamond Member
I had a recent booking with Trish. It was an outcall quite late on, but she came over in really quick time. She is nicer than her photos, and she is very passable. She dressed quite nicely but nothing special. Once in the bedroom she gave a pretty good massage before stripping off and some more action and I can say that overall she was a good experience. Not the best i've had (That most definitely goes to Angelina, who wasn't available that night) but still a good punt. I would give her a 7 out of 10 overall. That said it was late and she was probably tired as well - so under the circumstances did well.
Great work thanks for the review

scottysgotsome

Bronze Member
I have known Iya for some time and couldn't recommend her more.
She's down to earth, friendly and not a clock watcher.
She's a gem.
Scotty

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Welcome Trans Yulia.

I'd love to meet you when you are down in Perth. Happy to help with your profile and give you a tour of Langtrees VIP Perth.

How long have you been in the industry and do you tour often?
I often got a lot of requests for Trans in ACT - (Canberra) so It may be worth having a profile in ACT and touring.

Look forward to meeting you soon and welcome to the forum. You'll find some great tips, staff and punters to entertain you on the quiet nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.