• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ive asked before but dont recall many replies .But how common is x-dressing in todays society?
I 'm not talking bout the guys who come to Langtrees pay $400 then as part of the hour they put on a pair of panties n bra .Im talking bout the guy who at home with his wife permission wears her panties ,or any item of her lingerie day in day out or perhaps they have separate drawers with their own knickers...
I myself being on my own,have my own drawer full of knickers , more than plain jocks , n i seem to b adding to them every couple weeks.
Ive been reluctant to go out in public fully dressed as female,tho def not on my own , mayb in a group of say 3 women n say 1 other dresser i may...but for now all my dressing has been behind closed doors at home..
up till now ive been very cautious where i go whilst wearing panties but i have been in a parlour getting dressed in a real lacy racy lil bikini pantie n the girl pointed at em gave me a rub giggling that they were better than the ones she was wearing

also recently visited my doctor(F) had to drop my shorts n i as wearing a bright red bikini pantie n she didnt batt an eyelid
obviously im not going to wear a sign saying im wearing lingerie...but cmon its only an item of clothing
so has society changed yhese days to accept things like this i believe society has accepted to a certin xtent gay people tho there are still some against..like here i xpect some colourful replies so please guys just once how bout some constructive comments

User184

Gold Member
It's a complicated issue you've bought up there Bepp. I don't go into lingerie myself. But it's becoming much more mainstream than you think. https://www.hommemystere.com/ If you want some added room for the ol fella.

I don't like the knickers myself. I'm a boxers kinda guy. Vive le freedom. But guys in some cheeky lingerie, is definitely an 11 on the hawtness scale.

That said it's a no with the knickers, I do have 2 leggings, 3 skirts, 4 dresses, a jacket and few shirts all in what society would say "feminine" style. But it's not a gender thing. I have no desire to "present" as female. In some times of psychological distress it calms the nerves. Of course my own relationship with gender and sexuality is complicated to say the least.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I think it's something still due for more social acceptance in the mainstream. Especially when referring to men who cross dress. My social circles are quite open and there is a freedom as such, but even within that it's still secular in exposure and contrusive to time and place.

I see a lot more gender fluid acceptance for women who blur the lines than I do men in mainstream culture and here in Perth.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
My view is, women stole alot of men's clothing so I think its only fair men steal some back... and I am not saying steal from neighbors washing line. ;)

Angels Girl

Bronze Member
Hi Bepp,

Perth seems to be a little behind the Eastern States or even SA or so I have been told. Then again, Australia is quite a way behind places like Germany, France, UK and the USA. Having lived in London for 13 years, I have seen guys and girls dressed in everything from Bin liners to tutu's and high heeled slippers going to the shop at 11 at night in SOHO. Basically, no one batts an eye lid. People tend to worry about what others think on their standard of attire etc, most people are simply too pre-occupied with their own lives to notice what others are wearing, unless of course it is blatantly obvious. Girls come in all shapes and sizes, there isn't a one size fits all. If you want to go out dressed, first I would suggest not going over the top and looking like something from Priscilla Queen of the Desert. Girls will wear a little more glam make up on special occasions or big nights out, but generally, less is more and simple elegant clothes that fit your shape will make you blend in rather than stand out. I would also suggest that you look at some of the GLBT friendly establishments, there are a few around including restaurants and cafes. Hope that helps honey.