• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Wow. Cerealously!

T

Tania Admin

He invented Cornflakes in 1878 in the hope that plain food would stop people masturbating. Mr Kellogg, the man whocreated Corn Flakes, produced the cereal in the late 19th century and marketed it as a “healthy, ready-to-eat anti-masturbatory morning meal”. ... tbf I've never cracked one off over a bowl of cereal.

He believed a diet centered on bland foods like cereal would lead Americans away from sin. One very specific sin: masturbation. For Dr. John Harvey Kellogg, hisinvention of corn flakes was part of his health movement that he called “biological living.”

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
He invented Cornflakes in 1878 in the hope that plain food would stop people masturbating. Mr Kellogg, the man whocreated Corn Flakes, produced the cereal in the late 19th century and marketed it as a “healthy, ready-to-eat anti-masturbatory morning meal”. ... tbf I've never cracked one off over a bowl of cereal.

He believed a diet centered on bland foods like cereal would lead Americans away from sin. One very specific sin: masturbation. For Dr. John Harvey Kellogg, hisinvention of corn flakes was part of his health movement that he called “biological living.”

[/QU

Only In America