• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Would you change anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lickmyman

Hi guys, thought I'd start a new post and put this question to you, if it was in your power would you change anything about yourself if you could?...ie personality,boobs,butt,eyecolour etc...maybe you wished you had a better sex drive or bigger lips! Or are you happy the way you are?:hello:

B

babydoll boo

change is good.

hmmmm i guess since i'm dieting i'm not happy with the way i look. if i had the power(and cash!) i would definatley get a bigger set of boobs and maybe some lipo to smoothe out my thighs and butt and tummy but other wise not really it's all outward apperance stuff. but outward apperance makes ur inward self feel good so it's a win win situation....

if u can that is. :angel1:

S

sexiness

I would probably like to have the ability to change my body shape according to my mood....but only in a 6 months period....lol...that could be fun!!!!

I am pretty happy with how I look... just sometimes curious what it would be like in all sorts of body types.:headbang:

as for personality, I think everyone can improve on themselves without a magic wand ;D

69FELIX

WELL BABYDOLLBOO as i have recently seen u at the dinner and club i dont think theres much that needs changeing on u. but what one must remember its not what others think of u its how u feel about urself that matters ... i think u r an attractive young lady as u r. but this is only my opinion.
if there was one thin i could change it would be that everyone just spoke whats on there mind.regardless of the consequences, for atleast we all would know were we all stood..

Bad Bobby

Bad Bobby
Foundation Member
Well if the truth be known yes I would love to have a few more muscles in my arms and chest as I know Kath Love guys like that but am happy with what I got. As for Kath she is aways wishing for bigger boobs and a Slimmer tummy but I love her the way she is. Bob:3some:

L

lickmyman

It's good to see most people are pretty happy with who they are:headbang:

BarbieAmore

Member Forever
Foundation Member
Id just love to have my body back to what it was before I gave birth to and breastfed 3 kids *sigh* I wish

J

jen_b

If I could change, I would completly reshape my body to how it was when I was 18 ::)

69FELIX

WELL BARBIE i only met u once but i didnt see anythin wrong with ur body... or the way u looked ...i thought u looked quite attractive really... so dont go changein much hey.... i like ya the way u r ...

L

lickmyman

I hear where your coming from Barbie,know what your saying, I too breast fed my kids, doesn't do much for the boobies:headbang:

J

JaM

lickmyman said:
I hear where your coming from Barbie,know what your saying, I too breast fed my kids, doesn't do much for the boobies:headbang:

I'm sure your boobies are fine Naughty you sexy lady!!! hehehe

Wildfire - I'm happy the way I am, I may never of met the woman I'm with if I was different or had changed myself.... What's that old sayin... "Careful what you wish for?"

Latina - Umm.... Fuller lips, slimmer hips... Oh, and a yummy tummy 'pre-preggers' LOL

N

novotel

i'd like to try to get a nipple piercing, but otherwise im happy with the way i am.

Along the way you gotta learn to love yourself i guess, i know i'll never be a petite ever. so i won't bother. There's still plenty of fun to be had anyway regardless.

but im still keen on that nipple piercing idea. Heard it took 6 months to heal.. =( ouch!

stonebudda

Foundation Member
i wish i didnt have 2 wear glasses.. they really get in the way.. tried contacts but have really bad dry eye so when i wear them it looks like ive been on drugs with my bloodshot eyes..

V

viking32

beauty is only skin deep .but ugliness goes all the way to the bones .............i am not young not old ,done a lot seen a lot
i am who i am because off that,,and i do like my self ,.
i have experince to pass on and knowledge ,,
mind wise i am more then happy ,,physical well in 2 weeks time i have surgery to improve my body after a accident ,,so yes i hope i will gett better ,,,smile ..

Status
Not open for further replies.