• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Would we use a app on our phones for the forum?

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Apple store will not allow it due to Adult content. Private apps that are built and deployed will require a jailbroken IPhone which about 0.01% of members would have. And before you ask, a Jailbroken iPhone is and iPhone that has been “cracked open” to get around Apples security and strict features

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
The google store no - but the difference between Apple and Android Phones Mary-anne is Apple locks everything down and they control what you can and cant do/install on your phone to an extent. Android on the other hand (which is owned by google) - Is a lot more Open and gives you more control to install what you want..... Greater risks as you could be installing a Virus or Malware by mistake - but again more flexibility.

Longshot

Gold Member
I wouldn't bother MAK...the website works well enough. Do we really need to access another app on our phones?!

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Tapatalk might be an option? They provide the mobile app "shell" for forums.

Love to have an app with pop up notifications to watched threads.

Samsung browser on my s9+
Screenshot_20191229-095255_Samsung Internet.jpg