• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Working girls- How to perform a health check on male clients.πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸ“’πŸ’ŠπŸŒ

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I've got a skin tag, will definitely fail the test.
Legacy of an in grown hair many years ago.

Design Guru

Creative Mind ♐
Gold Member
If you have entered into this industry, one would hope that you have been shown how to perform a sexual health check on your clients. Although I have performed countless amounts of health checks in the industry there is no way to tell that your client is STI free. So safe sex (oral, vaginal or anal) should always be practised. No matter how many times you have seen the client. This should also be practised outside of the industry for both male and female sex. Condoms and dams are the best form of protection.

Every girl has her own way of performing a health check on their male clients, however here is a guide. I will remind you once again there is no way of knowing your client is STI free.

Using gloves or tissues......

Make sure you perform the check BEFORE your client urinates or washes himself. This will prevent him from washing away any possible discharge.

Using a torch (or in a bright room) examine the clients genitals. Make sure to pull back the foreskin and check under the head. Also check under the testicles and from top to bottom of the penis. As well as anal area, pubic area and inner thighs. You are looking for the following;

Any sores, lumps, warts (do some research on the difference of genital warts and skin tags), blisters, rashes, cuts and scratches (There should be no blood). Dont be ashamed to smell for unpleasant odours. Any of these could be a symptom of an STI.

Check the discharge. If the discharge is anything but clear (pre cum) can be a sign of a STI.

As a sex worker you have the RIGHT to refuse a client. Whether you suspect he has an STI or not. If you are unsure, you should seek a second opinion. If you are uncomfortable you do not have to see him.

Never see a client if he; refuses to allow you to examine him or who will not agree to have safe sex.

I would like to make it clear that I am not a nurse or doctor. I am just sharing some advice in case any worker is unsure how to perform a basic health check on clients.

PLAY SAFE GIRLS AND REMEMBER SAFE SEX IS THE BEST SEX ;)

xoxox
Very good

Sia Silver

Silver Member
If you have entered into this industry, one would hope that you have been shown how to perform a sexual health check on your clients. Although I have performed countless amounts of health checks in the industry there is no way to tell that your client is STI free. So safe sex (oral, vaginal or anal) should always be practised. No matter how many times you have seen the client. This should also be practised outside of the industry for both male and female sex. Condoms and dams are the best form of protection.

Every girl has her own way of performing a health check on their male clients, however here is a guide. I will remind you once again there is no way of knowing your client is STI free.

Make sure you perform the check BEFORE your client urinates or washes himself. This will prevent him from washing away any possible discharge.

Using a torch (or in a bright room) examine the clients genitals. Make sure to pull back the foreskin and check under the head. Also check under the testicles and from top to bottom of the penis. As well as anal area, pubic area and inner thighs. You are looking for the following;

Any sores, lumps, warts (do some research on the difference of genital warts and skin tags), blisters, rashes, cuts and scratches (There should be no blood). Dont be ashamed to smell for unpleasant odours. Any of these could be a symptom of an STI.

Check the discharge. If the discharge is anything but clear (pre cum) can be a sign of a STI.

As a sex worker you have the RIGHT to refuse a client. Whether you suspect he has an STI or not. If you are unsure, you should seek a second opinion. If you are uncomfortable you do not have to see him.

Never see a client if he; refuses to allow you to examine him or who will not agree to have safe sex.

I would like to make it clear that I am not a nurse or doctor. I am just sharing some advice in case any worker is unsure how to perform a basic health check on clients.

xoxox
Thanks for this great Information. Helpful for a lot of new ladies

No idea what to do

Legend Member
So, This could well be a stupid question.
But I'm French. πŸ₯πŸ₯

If STI's are such a fucken problem , why can you not simply go to the chemist and get a dose of something that get's rid of all if the STI's
I'm sure a blood test would be involved to find out which dose of the clap you got,

Simple visit to any Chemist.
No Name's, Full Discretion.

Also if you think you do have a STI, and don't want to tell your partner, you could get them drunk and slip the the tablet.

I may get the cockhead of the week award?????????????? I dont care as it makes good sense to me.
Good thread BTW
;) The Frenchman:D

Bag Up and Be Cool

Ayden Perth

New Members
Might be a little naive of me but I doubt they've found an appropriate cure for all STI's. The skeptic in me assumes there may be but it's more profitable to treat than cure. But I also think there's still a rather large bias and stigma around STI's which prevent some solutions from ever reaching the general public.

Violetriot

Silver Member

xoxox
Great thread Ginger! Advocating for safe sex is so important to both clients and WLs ❀

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Great thread Ginger! Advocating for safe sex is so important to both clients and WLs ❀
We are commited to safe sex is great sex for all parties at langtrees so much so our new site will only accept safe sex advertisers and Safe Sex is great sex is hard coded in to everyone first service. it is still in developemnt bu t will be going public any days forum members can make a profile now we give you $300 to spend worth checking out babe

Violetriot

Silver Member
We are commited to safe sex is great sex for all parties at langtrees so much so our new site will only accept safe sex advertisers and Safe Sex is great sex is hard coded in to everyone first service. it is still in developemnt bu t will be going public any days forum members can make a profile now we give you $300 to spend worth checking out babe
Love that philosophy! May I pm you with a couple of questions re the site? X

Mariah

HellsfuckingBelle
Silver Member
The amount of girls who have no idea about how to conduct a health check astounds me. I might start putting on seminars :D

Anisa Sage

Gold Member
I have always enjoyed giving oral, probably more than receiving and all these bloody diseases have certainly killed that off. I just won't take the risk in any situation. Makes it very difficult for a single bloke to really have fun and enjoy the beautiful taste and sight that woman offer, especially if fully shaven, open and blossoming for all to see. ahhh I'm getting all misty eyed just thinking about it. These day's one rants, in the old days one growled!
I’m down if u enjoy oral 😜