• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Working girls- How to perform a health check on male clients.πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸ“’πŸ’ŠπŸŒ

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
If you have entered into this industry, one would hope that you have been shown how to perform a sexual health check on your clients. Although I have performed countless amounts of health checks in the industry there is no way to tell that your client is STI free. So safe sex (oral, vaginal or anal) should always be practised. No matter how many times you have seen the client. This should also be practised outside of the industry for both male and female sex. Condoms and dams are the best form of protection.

Every girl has her own way of performing a health check on their male clients, however here is a guide. I will remind you once again there is no way of knowing your client is STI free.

Using gloves or tissues......

Make sure you perform the check BEFORE your client urinates or washes himself. This will prevent him from washing away any possible discharge.

Using a torch (or in a bright room) examine the clients genitals. Make sure to pull back the foreskin and check under the head. Also check under the testicles and from top to bottom of the penis. As well as anal area, pubic area and inner thighs. You are looking for the following;

Any sores, lumps, warts (do some research on the difference of genital warts and skin tags), blisters, rashes, cuts and scratches (There should be no blood). Dont be ashamed to smell for unpleasant odours. Any of these could be a symptom of an STI.

Check the discharge. If the discharge is anything but clear (pre cum) can be a sign of a STI.

As a sex worker you have the RIGHT to refuse a client. Whether you suspect he has an STI or not. If you are unsure, you should seek a second opinion. If you are uncomfortable you do not have to see him.

Never see a client if he; refuses to allow you to examine him or who will not agree to have safe sex.

I would like to make it clear that I am not a nurse or doctor. I am just sharing some advice in case any worker is unsure how to perform a basic health check on clients.

PLAY SAFE GIRLS AND REMEMBER SAFE SEX IS THE BEST SEX ;)

xoxox

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
antywirus_usuwa_kamien_nazebny.jpg

bushseeker

Foundation Member
nasties such as gonerea and chlamydia... probably the 2 most common. live in the urethra and unless they're at the stage where pus is or can be squeeyes out have no visabally detectable symptoms.
not much of an issue for guys but can lead to complications in women
thankfully both are easily treatable.. especially chlamydia. gonerea can some times be harder especially if it's been contracted in Asia (different strain)

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
nasties such as gonerea and chlamydia... probably the 2 most common. live in the urethra and unless they're at the stage where pus is or can be squeeyes out have no visabally detectable symptoms.
not much of an issue for guys but can lead to complications in women
thankfully both are easily treatable.. especially chlamydia. gonerea can some times be harder especially if it's been contracted in Asia (different strain)

As mentioned there is no check you can do to be 100% sure that the client is STI free. Which is why working ladies use these;

condom.jpg

bushseeker

Foundation Member
surprising at just how many guys ask for no condom sex when working with a lady.
it would have to vary between 25:and 50 %.
other day lady told me a client got huffy when the Johnny was produced... reckoned he just assumed it was bareback

Melinda Morgan

Foundation Member
surprising at just how many guys ask for no condom sex when working with a lady.
other day lady told me a client got huffy when the Johnny was produced... reckoned he just assumed it was bareback

It is concerning that any person man or woman would consider playing roulette with their own health by giving or receiving a natural service.

You can still have sooo much fun and be safe about it ☺️

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member

I have been very fortunate with my clients not having a problem with the practice of safe sex. I do start my booking with a quick speech of why I am doing the health check, what I am looking for and that I always practice safe sex both inside and outside of work.

markeys

Foundation Member
Ive been eating pussy the old fashioned way for over 30 years, (never caught anything thankfully) but i could never imagine covering it in latex first,

half the fun of eating pussy is the taste, and what if she's a squirter ? does this dam go flying off around the room, fill with water or just get shot down your throat ?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
You can catch so many nasties doing the nasty, sometimes I freak out and go a whole week or two without. If only we could buy these at the chemist here:

safe-sex_o_932908.jpg

PS. Is there any guidance for guys on how to examine a girl? Isn't it harder (haw haw) to find any obvious signs on/in a girl's naughty bits -- any tips?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
You can catch so many nasties doing the nasty, sometimes I freak out and go a whole week or two without. If only we could buy these at the chemist here:

safe-sex_o_932908.jpg

PS. Is there any guidance for guys on how to examine a girl? Isn't it harder (haw haw) to find any obvious signs on/in a girl's naughty bits -- any tips?

You are looking for the same things. Any foul odour (you should know what a normal vajayjay smells like by now) rashes (know the difference between a shaving rash/ingrown hairs and unknown rashes) any lumps on the "lips" or warts should be taken seriously. I haven't had to do a health check on female clients. Only male. So I cant give much more advice. Definitely go by the smell and look for any unusual discharge. Yellow, green and red discharge is not normal. White with a smell is also not normal. However white or clear with no smell is quite normal.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
gawd damn.... yellow or green discharge??
to counter this as us men all know most women prefer "mood lighting" when bumping uglies so the chances of seeing such things would often be diminished. leaving it up to smell...
However alot of shielas are more conscious of such things so would normally be off to the quack alot faster than a man... but nothing is ever certain....

frankly

Gold Member
I have always enjoyed giving oral, probably more than receiving and all these bloody diseases have certainly killed that off. I just won't take the risk in any situation. Makes it very difficult for a single bloke to really have fun and enjoy the beautiful taste and sight that woman offer, especially if fully shaven, open and blossoming for all to see. ahhh I'm getting all misty eyed just thinking about it. These day's one rants, in the old days one growled!