jtb90

JT
Gold Member
She's not volunteering very often to give oral, let alone ball action. Not that keen on receiving herself, but will orgasm. Goes 'off' like a cracker for sex itself and says she's always been highly sexual. oral is important to me so I ve going down on her loads in the hope she'd do same, but no. Also like more foreplay. But I'm separated & not sure of the latest on how best to approach? I'm hoping to do it so it doesn't f--- it up,. Plus trying not to be to high on expectations from comparing to working girls. Any thoughts & detail on how?
Much appreciated

Lingus

Legend Member
So who is she ?

I get the impression that JT is referring to a lady who is not a working girl ... and that the old adage of "it is better to give than to receive" doesn't seem to apply here.

You might care to try some food games in order to make your cock more attractive and/or palatable ... this might also work out in the foreplay department too.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I get the impression that JT is referring to a lady who is not a working girl ... and that the old adage of "it is better to give than to receive" doesn't seem to apply here.

You might care to try some food games in order to make your cock more attractive and/or palatable ... this might also work out in the foreplay department too.
You are cunning-Lingus.....(Cunnilingus).šŸ˜‰

Kenny

Diamond Member
Could be this girl at 500/hr and no BJ but oral on her is ah okay, she will do very well.
link broken so taken down

Last edited by a moderator: