• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Women can have 20 orgasm at a go.. Sound unbelievable.. read out!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Jeez, 20??? But then wouldn't be able to get out of the bed or even walk for that matter. 🤣🤣

Honey buns.... Women can do a 12 hour shift at a parlor be in the rooms for 8 or so out of those, and at 6:15am after getting changed into day clothes, they walk out without any issue... Women are built for sin, sex and just were built right from day one. :)

MistressBetty

𝓑𝓓𝓢𝓜 𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Legend Member
Honey buns.... Women can do a 12 hour shift at a parlor be in the rooms for 8 or so out of those, and at 6:15am after getting changed into day clothes, they walk out without any issue... Women are built for sin, sex and just were built right from day one. :)

To be fair, we don't like orgasm in all bookings. If there's WLs that are getting great dudes that know how to deliver the orgasms, send em my way haha I'm lacking hereeeeee

Marriedman82

Gold Member
That's a bit different to the title.
I know that when my wife has 3-5 orgasms in a row, she needs to regroup for a bit and I need to wash the towels, change the bed sheets and let the mattress dry.
I couldn't imagine what the outcome of 20 would be... mop the floor🤔, scrub the roof perhaps or maybe even an exorcism.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
That's a bit different to the title.
I know that when my wife has 3-5 orgasms in a row, she needs to regroup for a bit and I need to wash the towels, change the bed sheets and let the mattress dry.
I couldn't imagine what the outcome of 20 would be... mop the floor🤔, scrub the roof perhaps or maybe even an exorcism.

She would be planning your funeral .... ;)

S

Spider

If this is the case then oh wise one, then why is the largest numbers of punters married men.... ? go figure, and why is it that today women are having more affairs by each and every passing year.. and if this was the case why do women work in Parlors? LOL

G'day,
Please provide back up for the facts as claimed by your good self?