• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
You’d be forgiven for assuming that there was nothing much to do with your time in 18th Century Russia. If you were Mrs. Valentina Vassilyeva, you filled up your time by having as many kids as you can — 69, to be more precise.

That 69-baby total consisted of 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets, plus lots of individual babies too.... The most prolific living mother, Leontina Albina from Chile, who has 64 children. She’s now in her sixties and lives in San Antonio......

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
Monarch of Morocco who had a harem of 500 women, and registered 525 boy births and 342 girls. In total an observation was made of 1042 children, then eventually after his death a total of 1171.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
I really don't have any idea that how this women survive after giving birth of so many babies....As per my knowledge at the time of giving birth of one baby the women have to tolerate the pain of 20 bone breakage at a time then how these women tolerate the pain ..... I really appreciate these women apart from the World Record they made.... @Samantha Witch @Tizzy

Mariah

HellsfuckingBelle
Silver Member
God here I am in panic mode over having four.... Plsssss I reckon I could go another 60?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
You’d be forgiven for assuming that there was nothing much to do with your time in 18th Century Russia. If you were Mrs. Valentina Vassilyeva, you filled up your time by having as many kids as you can — 69, to be more precise.

That 69-baby total consisted of 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets, plus lots of individual babies too.... The most prolific living mother, Leontina Albina from Chile, who has 64 children. She’s now in her sixties and lives in San Antonio......
What a lovely sexual number and we know she had sex at least 69 times LOL

peartywerty

Diamond Member
What a lovely sexual number and we know she had sex at least 69 times LOL
No, she had sex at least 27 times.

That 69-baby total consisted of 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets, plus lots of individual babies too....
This sounds like a made up number.
(16 *2) + (7 *3) + (4*4) = 69. Where are the "lots of individual babies"?