• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

WL's in Bali

C

cooper966

Off to Bali in a month, and wondering what the punting is like in Bali? Are there any brothels in Bali with fishbowls, like there is in Thailand? Travelling with a GF, so looking for somewhere to go for some daytime action.

Have looked on internet, and there seems to be some MP's in Sanur, but are there any offering FS near Kuta/Legian? Do the Sanur MP's offer FS?

A PM with any names and addresses would be appreciated.

Thanks.

universal011

Silver Member
Off to Bali in a month, and wondering what the punting is like in Bali? Are there any brothels in Bali with fishbowls, like there is in Thailand? Travelling with a GF, so looking for somewhere to go for some daytime action.

Have looked on internet, and there seems to be some MP's in Sanur, but are there any offering FS near Kuta/Legian? Do the Sanur MP's offer FS?

A PM with any names and addresses would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Only been to Bali once, the MP's offer full service and are open during the day. That will be your best bet as most of the WL's only hit the bars at night time.
Just jump in a taxi and tell the driver what your after, they'll take you to what you want.
Have a great holiday.
Cheers.

C

cooper966

Going with GF, so need somewhere discreet and in-house like a MP or brothel. Been to Bali many times, but never tried a Balinese WL. Have been to Thailand where it is so easy to find with many places having a fishbowl to choose from.

Any recommended places where the ladies are nice looking and offer FS??

We are staying at the Hard Rock, some would prefer somewhere around Kuta or Legian.
Thanks.

B

baliboy

they also can go to your place../ hotel...
just call them..

more easy and more secret...
we are in kuta....

C

cooper966

"more easy and more secret...
we are in kuta...."

Is this a MP??

maxman

Silver Member
I'll be there in June also. All I could find on the net was a "fishbowl" place at "Lenny" bar/restaurant on the bypass road at Sanur and possibly "Koki" in the same area. The back road from the y-junction at Sanur is sometimes called Jalan I Love You !!!!!
I would expect any WL's to be Javanese rather than Balinese but certainly some lovely girls. I think there's a lot going on behind the scene in Sanur but you probably don't have to look far to find it. The cabby is probably the best answer, just get into the place before he tries to claim a commission from the owner.

biteme

Gold Member
I'm also there in June and would be interested in knowing where to go. There are lots of small salons which offer massage and some will offer R'NT but not all of them so be careful as you may offend. I have heard that the 'window shopping' is great - but I don't know where it is or what to ask for!!

maxman

Silver Member
Checked out Blue Eyes but nothing special unless you want to spend a few hours with a chick in a room with a sofa, coffee table, big TV and a microphone.......... do guys actually do this???

Back steets of Sanur have plenty of possibilities although most are a bit seedy. Expats at bars like On-On or Trophy all know many of them.

I'm yet to find a nice CLEAN place but still looking!

maxman

Silver Member
Did some more research in Sanur, Bali with help from some of the expats there and being generally bloody nosy!
If you're not looking for sex then you probably wouldn't even notice. It's only just below the surface but there's lots going on there.
Go to the On-On bar on Jalan Danau Poso, walk south 20m, turn right and walk towards the bypass road. On the right is Number 89. Go in the entrance, past the big hedge and you'll see a window on your right with the girls inside. Usually 2-8 and some are quite cute. The rooms are generally a bit on the sleazy side but, let's face it, it's only $26 for a root so just smile and think of Australia!!
Some times you can find a real gem there..... try Jaja.... 18, slim and what a body!

On Jalan Danau Poso roughly opposite the driveway to the Bali Senia Hotel is an entrance to an open courtyard area with about 6 brothels. It's very sleazy.

On the road from the Sari Bundo Restaurant intersection back down towards the Sanur Beach Hotel is Wisma 27. Lots of fairy lights and also pretty sleazy.

Best bet is the road that runs from just south of the Mercure Hotel (near the beach) towards Jalan Danau Poso. Go into 11B to find around a dozen girls on the verandah with some quite pretty ones. Current rate is $26 for an hour but at least give the chick a a tip if she performs! I found a real gem here! Talk about rattlesnakes!
Over in Kuta, at Crusoes Bar, about 100m North of the Bali Memorial, about 6 or 7 bar girls who are quite reserved unless you approach them. Asking rate is around $100 for an hour. Some hot chicks but overpriced for Bali. Plenty of pissed Aussies around so they're not likely to bargain down too much! There would be lots of girls at the various nightclubs too but personally I not much of a performer with 5 hours' of beer in my system!
I prefer to go early and drink later. Works for me.

biteme

Gold Member
Got back a couple of weeks ago and found a 'fishbowl' on Sunset Road just out of Seminyak. I was there late morning and there were about a dozen or so to choose from. Mixed quality but I chose one who was OK. As I was only after R'nT she performed well and was also happy to get the 'puppies' out for a good tongue lashing. If you ask the cabby to take you to Kuta Bugar on Sunset Road he'll know where it is. From memory quite cheap, clean enough and did the job.

maxman

Silver Member
Go to the BIG roundabout at the south end of Kuta called Simpang Siur. Angels Salon is right on the roundabout and sort of next to the Harley Davidson showroom. Looks a bit seedy but they mostly do! About 6 or 7 girls there who are always really pleased to see you (unlike other places where they are half asleep). Going rate is about Rp200,000 but I usually tip more as they seem to enjoy kissing and even facials! . Irma has awesome tits!!! I think it's open from 10am to midnight. There's no messing around discussing massages!! :)

Happy2

Legend Member
When over there last time the Doorman at the hotel made himself and the services he could offer well known.
Probably sanctioned by management for they frowned on guests who followed the
Aussie tradition of BYO