Will having sex with multiple people in 1 week or 1 month cause STD?

Sam Subham

Graphics Designer | LT Digital Team
Silver Member
1.jpg

oz-surfer

Gold Member
.... maybe 😑

The following will help you to assess the risk if you have sex with multiple people in 1 week or 1 month.
  1. Is there anyone amongst the multiple people in 1 week or 1 month infected with an STD?
  2. Did you practice safe sex with the multiple people in 1 week or 1 month?
If your Q1 answer is: 'yes', 'maybe', 'don't know' or basically anything at all because it's impossible to be 100% certain --> you might contract an STD.

If your Q2 answer is: 'no' --> your risk of getting an STD is much higher then if you answered 'yes'.
If your Q2 answer is 'yes' --> you could still get an STD, but would have to be extremely unlucky, or perhaps still a little careless with your 'safe sex' practices, as the risk is significantly less.

In summary:
Just like my behaviour and mood swings when I'm not taking my medication, there are no guarantees of what could happen to you.

However, the risk is on a variable gradient that you can directly control with your own simple actions. For example, always practicing 'safe sex' puts you at the far end of the gradient, meaning you risk is significantly less to almost negligible, but not practicing 'safe sex' moves you along the gradient in the direction of increasing your risk.

Side note, if you have had sex with multiple people in 1 week or 1 month --> props to you big fella... u-da-man.... play it safe Casanova ...... :excited::excited:😁 👍

Last edited:

BrandonLee

Bronze Member
The point isn't how many people you had sex with. Only one who had sex with you has an STD, will you get it too. So it will be better to wear a condom. BTW, I just saw the news that it might get the disease through oral sex

Chief

Diamond Member
The point isn't how many people you had sex with. Only one who had sex with you has an STD, will you get it too. So it will be better to wear a condom. BTW, I just saw the news that it might get the disease through oral sex
Multiple reports over many months insist you will contract STDs from oral sex.