• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Why Why Why

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Downstairs they can see new forum artwork, I have closed down and rebooted my computer yet I can;t see upstairs why is this, other members will have same problem and waht I saw looks good.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I can't wait until I get to see the new orange Fabicon on the top of my computer. The orange is my personal choice and I have shared with the forum for good luck, and also because it is the best call to action colour on all advertising. We had the blue one but to similar to Twitter and was driving me nuts.

BigBarra

Gold Member
I can't wait until I get to see the new orange Fabicon on the top of my computer. The orange is my personal choice and I have shared with the forum for good luck, and also because it is the best call to action colour on all advertising. We had the blue one but to similar to Twitter and was driving me nuts.
I had no intention of coming back the forum went downhill, curses i took a look and u have done a great job, so will help out a bit and tell a few yarns, seeing the orange loud and clear.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I figured out why I couldnt see the artwork changes I had my preferences set to Red-Gold this will give you the no artwork forum, so make up your own mind. We are trying to disable all the signatures until we can please turn them off in preferences far better viewing, quicker to get around