• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who knows their fave lines from the Movies

fifoboy

Gold Member

Actually, my favourite bit was just before Arnie entered the house. He was running towards the door when two baddies carrying assault rifles ran towards him across an open lawn. They both dropped to a prone position, cranked off a magazine each on full auto and missed then he blew them up with a grenade. I am sure any high school cadet could have hit an Arnie-sized target with at least one round at grenade range.

You'd be surprised at how your marksmanship can deteriorate when faced with stress, such as a large man running at you with intent. We've used that factor quite well with bayonets fixed, with some Brits having done it within the last 4 or 5 years in the Middle East. You'd hope that your goons hired from Henchmen R Us would be of a higher standard and have previous exposure to battle stress pre employment, but it was a B grade movie and you get what you pay for...

chibi

Diamond Member
Not a line, but one of my favourite videos:

Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
T

teddEbear

"Peach..... I could eat a peach for hours." Nic Cage in Faceoff

Such an underrated movie

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

asianguy77

Diamond Member
From the movie Braveheart

1. Everyone dies, but not everyone really lives
2. They make take our lives, but they will never take our FREEEEEDOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Happy2

Legend Member
Sean Penn accepting his award for best actor At the free spirit awards for Dead Man Walking
"You tolerate me, You really tolerate me"

C

colzilla

"You could probably do with more lube on that" - Backdoor Sluts #9

jerryjaye

Silver Member
"Why". . The Mexican girl says to Steve Martin in The Three Amigos after he say he will came back to see her.