Who knows and does excellent SEO $500 a week for 26 weeks to be earnt.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
After many trials I am spilting my SEO budget into 5-10 companies each having special keywords. I have $500 a week for a forum member that loves the AMP world for 26 weeks.
I am ready to start all you ned to do is come up with the 10 top search words for Asian AMP & Independent SEO for Perth/Adelaide/Melbourme/Sydney/Brisbane/Darwin/Hobart/Canberra/

Tiny

Bronze Member
Hi Mrs Langtrees. Not sure if you know. If you use hhrefs or moz or semrush. Its easy to do it yourselve. The trick is to look for keywords that you can rank for based on your domain authority. I cam give you some tips, buy i don’t want to do it or het money for it.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi Mrs Langtrees. Not sure if you know. If you use hhrefs or moz or semrush. Its easy to do it yourselve. The trick is to look for keywords that you can rank for based on your domain authority. I cam give you some tips, buy i don’t want to do it or het money for it.
I really need someone to guide me any chance of meeting up

Channelle

Legend Member
What's an SEO? I guess that counts me out🤭

Same here.
I've gone ... "the 10 top search words for Asian AMP & Independent SEO" thinking like AMPs and Independent Sex Experience Operators or something similar, and Dr Google jumps right off topic and talks about search engine optimizers and other such crap.
What is this rubbish?

tsmith

Silver Member
Maybe it's....
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of orienting your website to rank higher on a search engine results page (SERP) so that you receive more traffic. The aim is typically to rank on the first page of Google results for search terms that mean the most to your target audience.

Had to clean PC history of filth to get anything related.

CDSC

Gold Member
After many trials I am spilting my SEO budget into 5-10 companies each having special keywords. I have $500 a week for a forum member that loves the AMP world for 26 weeks.
I am ready to start all you ned to do is come up with the 10 top search words for Asian AMP & Independent SEO for Perth/Adelaide/Melbourme/Sydney/Brisbane/Darwin/Hobart/Canberra/
Take away menu