• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who enjoys it more...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Guess there`s going to be no right or wrong answer and everybody will have a different view...

You don`t have to have sexual interourse to enjoy yourself and sometime a good hand job does it for us men and for the ladies the right moves by a mans hand can also be enough to climax.

Even though some massage ladies don`t offer full service some do allow their private parts to be played with if you pay them extra.
As an average who do you think enjoys themselves more?

Is it the W/L or the lady at the rug & tug massage shop?

F

Farm Boy

Well that depends BB , is aching feet and tennis elbow more fun than a prolapsed disk and a sore fanny?

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Maybe a selfish answer but I would rather be pleasure & paid so a full service sex worker I would say....:icon_blow:love76:

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Do you think that a massage worker allows themselves to get aroused as much as a W/L would but because they never seem to then offer full service, that they got back to thier partner at the end of each day feeling horny??

F

frankqld

i suppose it would really come down to weather or not she is in a good mood or not,when you're happy you enjoy it more,that's my thought.

A

AlexandraSilk

Speaking as someone who has only every offered FS I would say WL.
It is very rare for a day to go by when I have worked and not climaxed. However, I know there are many WL who choose not to orgasm with their clients.

S

Saige

I agree Alexandra...I really enjoy my job and climax with most of my clients.....