• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who do you believe could/should be friends

Happy2

Legend Member
I always look forward to the banter that happens on some threads from time to time. Although we are mostly unknown to each other I wondered

By their banter or similar styles. Who are/could or should be friends?:eek:ccasion14

Fudd

Foundation Member
hmmmm, lets see.....

H2 and Farm Boy - can see you guys crutching sheep together.

Demon and Arch - for the sheer number of WLs they must have seen.

Svengali and Master Yoda - for their insightful & meaningful posts.

Billybones and Asianguy - for their thought provoking questions (no disrespect H2 but you already cracked a mention above).

.....just a start.... :)

F

Farm Boy

Cyber land Friends ? what are they?

If someone was to go to my Talking Sex user profile 49 friends . Most of who I should like to F*%& finance and Farm Girl willing . sadly this is not the case .

Maybe in the real world H2 and Fudd would be my Mates Dragon Princes a head strong daughter The rest should be paid and porked except MAK I am scared of her.

M

Miranda

Everybody can be friends with anybody as long you are respectful.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Everybody can be friends with anybody as long you are respectful.

Not always no matter how much you pay someone respect, yeah it should be that way but not always. Especially when someone tells lies to make themself seem a much nicer person. Can't stand F.... liars.
BTW Miranda, This is in no way directed at you, since i got asked, definately not. Thats why i put the last 2 initals in your Xmas thread, Also i thought you knew me better than that. Have a good one.x

Last edited:
G

Ghost Protocol

there is two groups here .. the Perth people .. and the rest of the known world....
i would expect the Perth people to be tight knit , and you are ..

as punting of any kind is illegal in my state .. once every 3 months or so , someone is brave enough to post a new address or recommendation up in my state
j