• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Whilst you were sleeping WAR WAS DECLARED calling in my High Command.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I haven't got time for official titles but first leaders of WAR against unsafe sex practises.
General Westy,..for bringing your thread to my attention.
General XLNC.. You were the first to hit like button.
General Sue, thank goodness she has been on R&R
Sergeant Mafor Johnlou
Admiral Happy Pirate
Staff sergeants Lord Spikey
Captain Jackhammer, someone has to be in charge of the air force, and he does it so colorfully.
Jasonm our administrating Colonel.
Lieutenant Tania
My favorite spy's Alvin Purple & NaughtyThoughts in deep cover at present, but well positioned in the middle of Australia.
That is just to name a few I am tired and need breakfast and sleep.

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I got your title wrong, you will have to lead the navy ahoy and forward Mr Pirate, I hope you were only a bootlegger in a former life....I am sending most of my girls to the navy..LOL Admiral Pilot or Admiral Happy so confusing.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Happy2 I have no idea what title it is, another member will let us know, you are in charge of organizing the food-line to keep the army supply chain started, can you start bottling water with rum labels. LOL

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- All Mods, we have fired our cannons and Mak has got enough data for one day.
This is a slice of data across the country.
Take a breath, all battles are not won in a day and Mak wishes to win a WAR.
Stand down and carry on your normal day activities

Well done all mods

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
General westy reporting for duty. I have to say that I agree with BEPP. I see what you are doing, but would suggest not posting full contact details for these natural service providers. You are making it easy for punters (so inclined) to take advantage. Keep a cross reference of phone numbers, but cross them out on your posts.Tactics ladies tactics.

darwinlad

Silver Member
reporting for duty the top end will be well covered i could be the general of humpty doo laugh,,,,

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Tania you are expected to get the right title for each of the appointed and add it to these threads. Now to yours I think the Army give the lieutenants the shit jobs so that should be your ranking, also if I am correct they send lieutenants on dangerous missions so they don't loose captains like I am.
Darwin Lad 7 posts and not to bad if hadn't declared you are only posting to get into Lana's private forum. I am not allowed in, mind you i have no interest either, but that is not the point...I nominate you as a foot soldier...do we still have Calvary?

T

Tania Admin

The funny thing being I don't mind volunteering for the "shit" jobs. Do I get a bravery Award? lol
I accept my role as Lieutenant with honour lol

But on that note I'm not going to be reporting for active duty until tonight. I'm going AWOL for the day :)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Farm Boy 2 and his red tractor is going to be the boss of maintenance,of our war machines will need a mechanic fixer to keep all the machinery in good repair. Tania you will have to work out the title for this section, as an army wife you can learn as well as work what fun.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Dallas with his surf board avatar definitely needs to part of the navy, you can be 2IC to Happy Pirate the ADMIRAL. he will give you your ranking, I wonder what it will be?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
General *****Johnlou is on holidays for a week or two but being the senior general 5 star I think it is he will be back refreshed to get his administration team in order.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Dallas is Master-at- Arms
The master-at-arms (MAA) is a ship's senior rating, normally carrying the rank of chief petty officer or warrant officer. He or she is in charge of discipline aboard ship, assisted by regulators of the Royal Navy Police, of which he is himself a member. The non-substantive (trade) badge of an MAA is a crown within a wreath.

th_jolly_roger-1.gif

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Isn't a happy pirate one that is shelling other ships, raping and pillaging of nations and ships, and just generally a person that is above the law in every respect ?? LOL

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I haven't got time for official titles but first leaders of WAR against unsafe sex practises.
General Westy,..for bringing your thread to my attention.
General XLNC.. You were the first to hit like button..
General? A mere general? So Field Marshal was taken was it? :pompous:

Stacey J

9473 8962 xx
Silver Member
Love Farm Boy and his red tractor!

Farm Boy 2 and his red tractor is going to be the boss of maintenance,of our war machines will need a mechanic fixer to keep all the machinery in good repair. Tania you will have to work out the title for this section, as an army wife you can learn as well as work what fun.
ve

MrBig

Diamond Member
Yes. Just below Commander-in-Chief.

I'll be in charge of my horde and ensure the latrines and sewerage systems are free of any blockages.

Last edited by a moderator:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Is a Field Marshall higher than a General?
Yes, the highest rank.
britarmyranks.gif

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Mary Anne with the greatest of respect I thought Digging up the dirt would be more my type of task .