Which place with extras does the best massage?

H

hiall

I'm wondering what's everyone's vote which amp gives the best actual massage during the visit.

RandiiSavage

Silver Member
That's a toughie, subjective and relative... good massage is rarely followed by good extras. Vice versa as well...great extras usually mediocre massage. (Imho) The best 'all rounder' for me in the last 18 months is prob Fiona at Jasmine's and followed by Queena. Decent massage, good teasing and onto the main course.
In saying that I also haven't been extremely adventurous with hitting up new Amp's as my time/money/disappointment ratio is needs to be strictly managed haha
Randii out!

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
I have had 3 massages at Darwin Chinese amp on the esplanade and all 3 ladies were very good and just very standard extras available and had another great massage(strickly legit) at amp next to the H hotel on Mitchell st same side of the road.

JasmineGuildford

Shop 6, 121 James St Guildford Phone 0482-924-668
Legend Member
That's a toughie, subjective and relative... good massage is rarely followed by good extras. Vice versa as well...great extras usually mediocre massage. (Imho) The best 'all rounder' for me in the last 18 months is prob Fiona at Jasmine's and followed by Queena. Decent massage, good teasing and onto the main course.
In saying that I also haven't been extremely adventurous with hitting up new Amp's as my time/money/disappointment ratio is needs to be strictly managed haha
Randii out!
Thank you very much for the lovely review darling. Hope see you again soon ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘merry Christmas ❤️😘