• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Which is the Right Condom for You?

Which is the Right Condom for You?

• Polyurethane

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Latex

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
Polyurethane vs. Latex – Which is the Right Condom for You?
Condoms are not just birth-control products; in fact, if you choose the right one, they can be the products that enhance her pleasure to a great level. So, it is quite important that you discuss it with her before you go ahead and buy one. However, a piece of information that I can give you on them is the material of the condom that you should choose.
Well, currently there are only two kinds of materials used to make a condom; polyurethane and latex. Where the lab tests have proved that both are equally effective in barricading her from getting the sperms and the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); however, most of the people do not use them as prescribed and show a tremendous inconsistency in their use which is also commonly known as the “typical use”.
The typical use would mean that the latex condoms would prove to be more effective than that of polyurethane. Multiple reasons can be sited for the same that include the facts that irrespective of them being thinner, more resistant and stronger to decay, they are extremely less elastic than the latex ones and do not fit the right way, hence making them all the more like to slip off or break.
However, you must know that latex condoms also pose a problem of an underlying latex allergy. And, as per a current report, 1-6% of the population is allergic to latex. Thus, while choosing your condom, you must discuss her issues and keep it healthy and safe to ensure that even she enjoys her moments to the fullest.

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Polyurethane vs. Latex – Which is the Right Condom for You?
Condoms are not just birth-control products; in fact, if you choose the right one, they can be the products that enhance her pleasure to a great level. So, it is quite important that you discuss it with her before you go ahead and buy one. However, a piece of information that I can give you on them is the material of the condom that you should choose.
Well, currently there are only two kinds of materials used to make a condom; polyurethane and latex. Where the lab tests have proved that both are equally effective in barricading her from getting the sperms and the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); however, most of the people do not use them as prescribed and show a tremendous inconsistency in their use which is also commonly known as the “typical use”.
The typical use would mean that the latex condoms would prove to be more effective than that of polyurethane. Multiple reasons can be sited for the same that include the facts that irrespective of them being thinner, more resistant and stronger to decay, they are extremely less elastic than the latex ones and do not fit the right way, hence making them all the more like to slip off or break.
However, you must know that latex condoms also pose a problem of an underlying latex allergy. And, as per a current report, 1-6% of the population is allergic to latex. Thus, while choosing your condom, you must discuss her issues and keep it healthy and safe to ensure that even she enjoys her moments to the fullest.
As long as it keeps me the girl safe i really don't have a preference:yawn:

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member
For me I will select latex because FDA standards and are considered to be an effective way to prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of spreading sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV. According to Planned Parenthood, when it comes to HIV, using a condom makes sex 10,000 times safer than not using a condom.