• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Where is Beep Wriggly Bottom?

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
We had another message today from Happy2 That he has not replied to an SMS, he may be unwell, but we've researched and found his original Wriggly Arse back as a "GIF" and a Present for him for the day he returns. Mary-Anne did change his custom title has she felt it was more appropriate.
MA says he is a PIA but she loves him.

Aaron & Mary-Anne K 1565877505599.png

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I am really worried about our long term member Beep I miss being held accountable. With the change over we lost all gif's but I was able to get Aaron to find Beep's tonight and reinstall. If he is only away or sick, he would of been after me...as his is still the best avatar I have ever seen. I have looked now for 10 years to find something that would outclass him, and I never have.Beep id you are not well get well soon I demand it..I have to have someone to annoy me daily, do you remember when I discouraged you?
Annoying members can be discouraged and it so frustrating as you never know when will work and when won't work. At Talkinsex we don't allow offensive behavior, we give one warning and the discourage, after your time out you get one more chance then cyberspace.