• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Where do you get a great tattoo in Perth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chelsea666

Hi everyone, I want a tiny tattoo and being new to Perth I need to know who's the best tattooist around. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
There is a brilliant tattoo artist called John at 925 Wanneroo Rd in Wanneroo.... Its called Abandoned Art and ask for John. 9306 8090. He is very talented and will do you proud....

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Danny knows a good tatooist, and might be able to organise a freebie if you are prepared to have it done at the club one night.Their would be no partying after for a few days though.

P

PerthNcheeky

G'day,

Caz has had hers done by a guy called Plug up at Celtic Circle in Kalamunda.

He does excellent work and at very, very reasonable prices :)

His website is:

http://www.celticcircletattoo.com/

I've also attached a pic of one of the tattoo's he has done.

Cheers

Ross and caz

Attachments

• tattoohip.jpg
    tattoohip.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by a moderator:
C

chelsea666

Chloe

Thanks everyone for those choices. That's a great tattoo PerthNcheeky. Thanks Maryanne I will also talk to Danny about that. When I get it done I'll post a pic and all of you can tell me what you think. Cheers Chloe

T

tigerhunt

hmm would be interesting what type of tattoo you choose, animal ,plant or man made one.
A good tattoo with good tatste is awsome a good tattoo with bad taste is terrible, choose wisly and you will allways enjoy it.
cheers tigs "meow"

B

Bella4Sexyfun

Riley in Osborn Park is fantastic, big award winner and excelent portrait tattoos. He is just next dor to Ameretos the cafe

And I agree pick something youve thought long and hard about and get it done well as good tattoos are beautiful art bad tattoos are an embaressment. Ive seen many of both.

As for getting tattooed in public Id also be interested in this.
Im a voyer and exabitionist and I love the feeling of getting a tattoo and have extentions in mind for what I have already

Status
Not open for further replies.