Where can I get my balls shaved regularly in the Perth area 🤔😂

D

Deleted member 67386

I use a product called barenuts, it does the job but you need to leave it about 10 mins (they say 6 mins but that doesn’t work for me) it does give you a slight burn/tingle while it’s doing it’s thing so be wary of that.
There moisture smoothnuts and chafing powder nutcare widling is very good and leaves ur balls smelling fresh af all day. They should realy be paying me for this endorsement as there products cost a lot but imo they are worth it.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I use a product called barenuts, it does the job but you need to leave it about 10 mins (they say 6 mins but that doesn’t work for me) it does give you a slight burn/tingle while it’s doing it’s thing so be wary of that.
There moisture smoothnuts and chafing powder nutcare widling is very good and leaves ur balls smelling fresh af all day. They should realy be paying me for this endorsement as there products cost a lot but imo they are worth it.
Try posting a link, sounds interesting.

D

Deleted member 67386

Try posting a link, sounds interesting.
Here we go

D

Deleted member 67386

@Unclebeavz Cheers for that. The price is reasonable if you can get a few treatments from a purchase. May work out cheaper than going for a wax.
Ow yea for sure I only use on my balls and side shaft the rest I trim with a razor other wise it can be patchy with thick hair but yea def nicer than trying to shave ur balls urself! I don’t know how many uses you will get but iv used it 5 times now and still have just under half the tube.

WildBrumby

Legend Member
Ow yea for sure I only use on my balls and side shaft the rest I trim with a razor other wise it can be patchy with thick hair but yea def nicer than trying to shave ur balls urself! I don’t know how many uses you will get but iv used it 5 times now and still have just under half the tube.
I’ve had waxing done by beauticians ranging from $50-$80 so if a product can produce good results it would definitely save money over time.

WildBrumby

Legend Member
Do the places that do waxing also offer extras? Haha iv seen some amps list waxing but I’d be too scared to try it!
If extras after was involved it might be kinda kinky tho ;)
Some places that offer waxing services may ask you after if you’d like a handjob, even teasing you towards the end of the waxing session to get you aroused enough to accept the offer.