• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

When R the Busy Times @ Langtrees

seniorcit

Foundation Member
I'm wondering when is the busiest time for Langtrees' ladies? Is it a Friday or Saturday night or a weekday when fewer girls might be working or is it just pot luck, sometimes good and sometimes quiet?

Dallas

Legend Member
Best for the girls to comment but since I'm here I'll give it my best guess from observations. It is probably either Friday or Saturday night as I've seen both busy and dead. I saw a Sunday night flat out recently and the Saturday before had hardly anyone. Mostly it's not so much the day but rather the time, so early in the evening will be less busy ie around 6-9pm than say midnight.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
We always have enough ladies any time of the day at Langtrees VIP Perth
Please click on the link to find out what ladies are available now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
This is a difficult question to answer. I work day shifts, these are deemed 'quiet' and yet I can still be booked for the majority of my shift. When a 'night girl' works a day she thinks it to be dreadfully boring and quiet. Yet when I have worked weekend nights in the past I find it quiet for myself and flat out for many other girls. We all attract different types of clients and mine just seem to be awake during the day ;)

If you're talking about having the most ladies on the floor then yes, Friday and Saturday would be busiest as more clients come in, so increased chance of a booking but also increased competition for said booking :)

Hopefully I've helped a little.

xx

Langtrees VIP Perth

0487 977 707
Staff member
Legend Member
When the FIFO plane lands at Perth Domestic!

Definately mikeymike7 ......
it makes my little heart skip a beat when I see the FIFO guys come in straight from the airport with their backpacks panting for cuddles!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Friday & Saturday are historical busier, as to the other nights & days its very hit & miss now days, and no general patterns any more