• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
When god created women, he created a work of art, a thing of beauty to be admired. However, if you had to choose one, which part of the woman's body gets your attention/gets you hot most.....

Is it.. the womans....

Legs

legs.jpg

Breasts

breasts.jpg

Ass

ass.jpg

Lips

lips.jpg

Eyes

eyes.jpg

Fudd

Foundation Member
....the eyes have it for me.....am a sucker for that look that says she is interested......as compared to that look that says she is about to plunge a knife in your neck.....lol... :)

Tannerone

Gold Member
I always work from the top downwards when the lady is facing me. I find the eyes are the most expressive. However, if the lady is walking away, I start at the feet and work upwards, with the hips being the most expressive.

W

wingman

I'm a sucker for brown coloured eyes.
And I think i like 'figure' more than those individual 'components'.

And all of that stuff is only skin deep anyways.

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
....the eyes have it for me.....am a sucker for that look that says she is interested......as compared to that look that says she is about to plunge a knife in your neck.....lol... :)

Crikey, hope you're not too familiar with that second look Fudd! :D

I can't choose from the above list, I love everything - the feel, the taste and the treasure of every part of a womans body.

Ahh, don't know why I keep coming on here during the day, need a cold shower again! ;)

J

JasRob

I'd choose the eyes and the lips. Eyes is like the window to her soul...and the lips are for me seductive but really depends on how beautiful it is..

Happy2

Legend Member
Who knows why we are attracted to different parts of the body My first G/F was as ugly as sin Which meant she was better looking than I. She full on 80's hair And eyes that appeared to vary from blue to green Depending on mood So I guess I am trying to say eyes for me
And Fudd I hope you never want to make love in the kitchen Your lady has a huge choice of knives in there.

A

AlexandraSilk

Question guys; if eyes are one of your favorite features.
Do you prefer big soulful brown eyes or cheeky blue eyes?

Happy2

Legend Member
For me Alexandra It isn't the colour,as much as that twinkle and the way so many women can speak volumes with their eyes and not have to say one word

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Question guys; if eyes are one of your favorite features.
Do you prefer big soulful brown eyes or cheeky blue eyes?

How about green eyes- the window to the soul? Anyone?

the girl with the eyes.jpg

For those who are not familiar, this Afgan girl appeared on cover of the National Geographic magazine June 1985 issue.

Footnote: they found this girl again in 2002, after 17 years. It does down as one of the infamous pictures captured.

Happy2

Legend Member
How about green eyes- the window to the soul? Anyone?

View attachment 9785

For those who are not familiar, this Afgan girl appeared on cover of the National Geographic magazine June 1985 issue.

Footnote: they found this girl again in 2002, after 17 years. It does down as one of the infamous pictures captured.

Yes and as soon as you saw those eyes we instantly recognised her in
the newer picture Didn't we?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total make over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.*****

Us Men are like that lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Its the eyes for me to
I try to find the girl with the milky white of cataracts in her eyes
They seem to think I look okay

Viv

Silver Member
Here is one from a girl. For me it is posture (sounds crazy) A man with good posture shows to me he is confident in himself.
I find confident men very sexy

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
shit sum peeps got nuthin betta to do this thread was dead n buried for nearly 6 i say nearly 6 yrs must have an mt mind when pulling a cows massive tits