• Golf.
  • Ten-pin Bowling.
  • Cheerleading.
  • Ultimate Frisbee.
  • Fencing.
  • Dodge ball. ...
  • Snooker/Pool.
  • Trampolining.
Im really surprised to see that Cheerleading still makes it onto this list, have you ever watched competitive cheer? Its insane!! The skill it takes is next level :)

T

Tania Admin

I think they are all sports in their own right. Some are not necessarily physically exerting sports but you still show "sportsmanship".
p.s. Golf is sooooooo boring.šŸ˜“

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Cheer I would have thought falls under dance.
My step grandson teachers cheer and one of my daughter attends classes for it. They went to comps in Melbourne a few months ago

ttttttt82

Bronze Member
I don't think it's said to demean cheerleaders, all of those non sports take skill, that isn't what defines it.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
"Cheerleading can apply to become an Olympic sport having been granted provisional Olympic status by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) three years ago. It means it could make its Olympic debut at the Paris 2024 or Los Angeles 2028 Games".

1574599394205.png

X

Xavier Jung

I love snooker, and those players have wonderful skill. Their weight of shot on a potential snooker is fascinating for me.

On a related note, I have often wondered if Chess has the greatest difference between an amateur and a professional in any sport. For example, I could bowl to Steve Smith and fluke getting him out, but there is no luck in chess, and the Grandmaster ability to play multiple games at once has no compare to any sport I can think of.