Whats your favourite male sex toy?

Gahgah Galah

Gold Member
With quite a few of us men wary of heading out to see WLs at the moment (for various reasons), it seems to me that it could be a boom season for male sex toys. What's your favourite, a simple masturbator tube, a tube with a vibrator, a more expensive massager/stimulator or a torso/doll?

Is anything better than a well lubricated hand or two?

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Ha Ha
you Aussies need a Dick Pump like Austin Powers

It's not mine?
How did that that in my bag??

Where did that cum from ???

HA HA

Is anything better than a well lubricated hand or two?
That's for Wankers, But you only need 1 hand in Australia 2 hands is 2 much .............. HAHA

Anyone offended?

Good, I'm Pissed 🤣

BedBuddies

Silver Member
Well as the owner of Bed Buddies I can tell you that male masturbators actually outsell womens dildos, dongs and vibrators at a ratio of about 2 to 1.
Some things to consider if you are going to purchase a fleshlite style masturbator:
1. Make sure its easy to clean
2. If you are well endowed, dont buy one with a hard outer case as it limits the size it can expand to
3. Use plenty of water based lube
4. Although price should be a considering factor, remember you get what you pay for. More expensive masturbators will have vibrating and warming functions that take the experience to a whole new level. The same can be said for sex dolls.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Well as the owner of Bed Buddies I can tell you that male masturbators actually outsell womens dildos, dongs and vibrators at a ratio of about 2 to 1.
Some things to consider if you are going to purchase a fleshlite style masturbator:
2. If you are well endowed, dont buy one with a hard outer case as it limits the size it can expand to
4. Although price should be a considering factor, remember you get what you pay for. More expensive masturbators will have vibrating and warming functions that take the experience to a whole new level. The same can be said for sex dolls.
Thanks for that helpful information.

Slugger1

Legend Member
Can you recommend one with vibration and warming?

BedBuddies

Silver Member
Can you recommend one with vibration and warming?
Generally we dont recommend items, as these products are usually personal choice and really up to your own preference.
However I will answer your question in relation to what vibrating and warming masturbators and sex dolls we have in stock at the moment.
1. SATISFYER MEN HEAT VIBRATION - BLACK USB RECHARGEABLE MASTURBATOR
2. SIR RICHARDS SILICONE TWIN TURBO STROKER - RECHARGEABLE VIBRATING STROKER
3. ULTIMATE FANTASY DOLLS (KITTY) (168CM)
Alternatively if these are out of your price range, a simple stroker/masturbator with a warming lubricant will also do the trick.

ThomasWillson

Bronze Member
My favorite male sex toy is a vibrating masturbator tube. It's a great combination of pleasure and convenience.

ThomasWillson

Bronze Member
My favorite male sex toy is a vibrating masturbator tube. It's a great combination of pleasure and convenience.
But it's important to remember that after use, keeping your toys clean and hygienic is key. It's recommended to clean them with warm water and mild soap and dry them before storing them. It's also important to note that different materials require different cleaning methods, so make sure you know how to store sex toys properly to ensure they last longer and are safe to use. Happy exploring!