What's In A Name!! join in

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
I'm just curious with peoples names on this forum. More and more people join here every day with all sorts of different names and I was wondering how you all came by your name.

I'm slavegirlsuzie and I was once someones slave and my master treated me well and gave me many pleasures in life. So the name stuck.

So if anyone out there in cyberspace would like to tell me there story I'd love to hear about it.

:wav:

waxenboy

Foundation Member
When i first joined the forum i was workenboy then i told serena that i waxed and she sad why dont we change your handle to waxenboy and it has been that ever since.:hello:

D

dashiki

Dashiki

The origins of Dashiki,

Well, my username is in honour of my DOG, a ChiPom (chichuahua-pomeranian) and her name is Dashiki. Dash for short.
I chose this name many moons ago when I first heard of it.
It's origins stem from Kenya, Africa.
From the Swahili language, dashiki means 'doggy style'...
So i thought it was seXy and it was my favourite position, so I kept it. I even had it as a number plate for a while, and its been with me forever..Thats the legend of dashiki...Plus, it was a quote from a movie, and the name stuck. (Dont be menace to South Central while drinking your juice in da hood-'96)
THOUGH, thats the fun meaning (to me) of Dashiki. In fact, after researching the name, it is actually an distinct African garment, lOuD aNd PrOuD colored shirt...
That's a DASHIKI :headbang: :headbang:

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Thanks to everyones contributions so far. Love to hear how the names all came about even the ones like Serena who is just actually your name.

J

joey69

Hahahahaha hubby's name is Joey and YEP we love 69er's hehehehehehehehehehe.....

BarbieAmore

Member Forever
Foundation Member
Originally I chose my handle due to a petname that a work collegue with french origins gave me. Tho coincidentally it is also a combo of my name 'Barbie-Anne' and well in the throws of passion I tend to scream out 'more'

P

Persephone

Persephone - Greek Goddess of the Underworld

I have Greek blood running through my veins and a passion for mythology, especially Greek myths and legends.

Her name means something like "she who destroys the light" and the myth that surrounds her is a symbol of the budding and dying of nature - Birth, Death and Rebirth - which pretty much sums up my basic philosophy.

Besides, I look like many of the depictions of her...

B

Blush

Persephone said:

I have Greek blood running through my veins and a passion for mythology, especially Greek myths and legends.

Her name means something like "she who destroys the light" and the myth that surrounds her is a symbol of the budding and dying of nature - Birth, Death and Rebirth - which pretty much sums up my basic philosophy.

Besides, I look like many of the depictions of her...

Pheaw ....Lucky you..:headbang:

69FELIX

WELL IM 69FELIX ... and like Dashiki,,,,
i stared online i was told that i needed a nick name..
my pet dog who i loved soo much like a son was put down coz he mauled a burgler... and i just love 69ers so im felix the cat who just loves 69ers ...........
69FELIX

M

mlcja

mlcja = Milton Linda Caleb Jason Anthony (our names) pretty lame I know!)

S

sintoo

Just because

I came from a church background my dad was a Anglican Cannon.. And he would often say to me when I ****ed up dont worry Stu I sin too. As hes dead now I sort of look of it as a little play on words and remembering that even a good man wasnt perfect its sort of cool to be sintoo:angel12:

chris

sees the best in everyone
Foundation Member
cause its me name i couldnt think of a cool one :(

G

gymguy

When I joined up I was a regular gym goer. Now that's not very exciting, is it?

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
I have enjoyed reading how everyone has come up with there names. Thankyou for all those that have given me a better insight of yourselves.

S

sexiness

I like all things relating to sex and particularly the more erotic side of things, I like to be teased and I like people with a little style when it comes to sex, so I felt the word sexiness was a word that summed my desires well....I aslo feel like its a word that enhances sexy feelings

B

babydoll boo

mine came about from a couple of nicknames...
babydoll- the name my simey gives me. cause i was a cute little thing when we met and the doll cause i kinda looked like a dolly.

boo- the nickname my dad used to call me as a kid.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
This is a interesting post to read...Great work Suzy.
I used my name on the forum because I owned the URL and wanted to create a friendly real environment.
When this one has it's day Suzi you could start another thread...Choose a handle for Mary-Anne lol
Great work all that have contributed.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

naughtybuttnice

Naughtybuttnice?????

I am Naughty Butt Nice...I am Nice Butt Naughty...Butt is Nice...Butt is Naughty...NaughtyButtNice...:happy3:

C

corneus

Just horny

Many years ago my friends and I were dreaming up nicknames in obscure languages, and I chose "corneus ethiops". Veerrryy loosely translated from latin, it means Horny Black Man.
Now I just use Corneus, 'cos my tan faded :dontknow: :laughing1

N

naughtybuttnice

Ha!Ha!

corneus said:
Many years ago my friends and I were dreaming up nicknames in obscure languages, and I chose "corneus ethiops". Veerrryy loosely translated from latin, it means Horny Black Man.
Now I just use Corneus, 'cos my tan faded :dontknow: :laughing1

You crack me Corneus...Love It!;D

J

JaM

Wildfire - affectionate nickname from Latina because she says I 'Spread like wildfire throughout her life.... Totally consumed by Wildfire'

Latina - affectionate nickname from me - Wildfire from the beginning of our relationship because she's my sexy Latin girl who really does come from a Latin American background and she made me melt with her sexy spanish dirty talk.... She very much My Latina

Latina was also known as ClubbedMystery or ClubbedMyst on this forum before and she still uses that nickname on other sites ... Meaning of ClubbedMyst - She was a mad nightclubber for many years and a well known podium dancer and general allround party girl but always remained a mystery to everyone as she never told anyone her real name.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I'm just curious with peoples names on this forum. More and more people join here every day with all sorts of different names and I was wondering how you all came by your name.

I'm slavegirlsuzie and I was once someones slave and my master treated me well and gave me many pleasures in life. So the name stuck.

So if anyone out there in cyberspace would like to tell me there story I'd love to hear about it.

:wav:

Great post back then and still relevant now.
We have so many nebiews with so many new names, please explain ;)

yak

Silver Member
well i wanted a name that was short so its easy to log in (and its like me as well short and stumpy)
then it was all about the talkin yak yak yakkety yak
and then i found this cool photo of a yak
and it sums up my looks and personality to a tee
disheveled indignant and alone in the wilderness

AusGopher

Diamond Member
AusGopher - I'm Australian, my nickname is Gopher as I used to work as a greenkeeper at a bowling club, and I used to do catering.

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
PantySlayer - "A person with not only the ability to pick up a woman anywhere, anyplace, or anytime. but the ability to charm the panties off her anywhere, anyplace, or anytime"