• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

whats allowed on the beach when you are with your boyfriend?

M

molly_bikinier

I know its illegal to make love on the beach so i have a phobia about being reported at the beach because my boyfriend is riskay and during cuddles he pushes me on his lap a lot until he bursts. My bikini/his shorts stays on. So how how far am i allowed to go without arrest?

biflab

Gold Member
I know its illegal to make love on the beach so i have a phobia about being reported at the beach because my boyfriend is riskay and during cuddles he pushes me on his lap a lot until he bursts. My bikini/his shorts stays on. So how how far am i allowed to go without arrest?

It depends on the beach and how discrete you can be. A lot of sex occurs on nudist beaches both open and discrete. Water hides many things as do sand dunes, trees and towels. Choose your time of day to play - mornings are quiet and sunset brings out many passions especially if you have been lying together for a couples of hours or more (foreplay). Then there is always the cover of darkness to let your hair down. Be prepared for a possible audience though. I find it enhances the eroticism. Others may be more shy.

M

molly_bikinier

It depends on the beach and how discrete you can be. A lot of sex occurs on nudist beaches both open and discrete. Water hides many things as do sand dunes, trees and towels. Choose your time of day to play - mornings are quiet and sunset brings out many passions especially if you have been lying together for a couples of hours or more (foreplay). Then there is always the cover of darkness to let your hair down. Be prepared for a possible audience though. I find it enhances the eroticism. Others may be more shy.

Me too i go alone sometimes and even with no boyfriend there it makes me want to rub. I guess because lotioning is nice feeling on your legs and boobs and we must lotion or get burned ::)

W

WRXXXR

Which beach because if that's you in your avatar I'd like to be there so I can rub one out too :D

M

molly_bikinier

Which beach because if that's you in your avatar I'd like to be there so I can rub one out too :D

Its me in all my pics I been to St Kilda beach but it has too much bottles and rubbish. So i changed to Brighton beach and its sand is sooooooo clean:)
Its tricky if boys are close, its hard to lotion without it looking rude then.

F

Farm Boy

Its me in all my pics I been to St Kilda beach but it has too much bottles and rubbish. So i changed to Brighton beach and its sand is sooooooo clean:)
Its tricky if boys are close, its hard to lotion without it looking rude then.

and the girls are OK with this?

M

molly_bikinier

and the girls are OK with this?

Yep cos all girls have to apply lotion. So its easy for them to understand. Boys its like they think lotioning is for a show. But it does make me really arouse.