What Trigger Your Sexual Arousal?

T

tmastery

Based on your experiences what is the most influential factors that trigger your sexual arousal?

For example, I get arouse from soft kissing on the mouth and I also enjoyed women stroking the back of my neck with the tip of their fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stubbies

Silver Member
Well dressed women... in either formal wear or business power suits, (and I meet a great many power suited women.).
Soft nibbling on my ear lobes is what causes me to lose positive discretion, and drives me into the carnal zone...

E

Emilee

I like to hear peoples fantasies its exciting sometimes its like listening to a story or play but a naughty one!

aarsam

Silver Member
The business suit with the skirt being only just long enough and glasses.
A bit of smutty talk and her touching when unexpected.

bushbabe

Gold Member
Long legs, long neck, boobs sticking out like organ stops and "take me to bed eyes" Must be female.:love10::love10:

I melt......... anyone here fit that description....PM me now.... hurry:love10::love10:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Kissing......soft nippling on my neck (don't bite!!!!!!!)........playing with my nipples.......respectful soft touch all over........belly button licking :headbang:

R.xxxxxxxx

J

jurien

A 9volt car battery attached to my bottom!

This might be a joke but if you're a mechanic let me know.

W

woody98739

The close embrace of a naked woman, again, of any size and shape with her naked breasts pressed up against me while i do some 'finger work'

J

Jenny88

Agree with Rochelle, all of that will send me to heaven and waiting for the bliss. :love76:
Jenny
xxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
LOL.....Jenny....hope there are a few guys out there for us......:thumbsup:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gentle Kat

Bronze Member
A warm mouth firmly sucking my nipples, or rolled, pinched and pulled with a firmish hand :love10:

Kat xxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
....great company, stimulating conversation, a good meal and a fine bottle of red.....oh, yeah :)

Fudd :)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Hi Fudd,

red wine sounds exquisite!!!!! What is your favourite? (ooohhhh please don't tell me Lambrusco.......Chianti is far far better :eek:ccasion14) so we only have to agree on the food because I am sure that the stimulating conversation part won't be a problem.:angel12:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

L

libidoenhancer

Germany Sex Drops really arouse my wife in 5 mins.. make her Horny very FAST.. with Intense orgasm :)

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Gentle kissing, hugs, cuddles and touching.
Adore having my nipples very gently caressed or licked.

On the more physical and fetishy side, the sound, sight and feel or a lady sneezing. Fake or real.