what kind off pet .do you have or had??

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

viking32

hi just a tread to gett to know people a bit more here,,
do you have any pets ..or do you have a pet you miss..or what was your first pet....i have had a few dogs,,in my time,, ducks,,and 1 cat...a few birds,,the ones with feathers now i just have a few gold fish,,and the wild birds who commes for a bit off food,,my first dog was kvik,,a littel foxterrie...still miss him,,to this day,,and he was kvik,,he had a away with female dogs,,lol..running from one place to anothere having fun,,the farmewrs use to call us and tell us where he was,,lol..as every body liked him ..well nearly every one,,
they said he did not just come there for fun but always came back to check on the pups,,but one day he came home he had been shot..by a shut gun ..had pellets every where.broken leg.so he had to be put down..sad story ..but kvik had a fast life on the go so i am sure he is okay,,..thats my start.tell you yours please..

M

Mary Anne PA

twatty my pet pussie

Helooo pets...what a nice clean subject.....i have been away in hospital just had two huge pile chopped out of my posterior...sooooo sore.
I have a beut pet pussie ger name is twatty...i love her dearly she is smooth and soft unfortunately she is getting old and has rather a bad odour about her just like her owner...taraa for now i had better get some more ice on me behind....just like certain footy players..

Phanny Vergeena Doubtfire

Ps my son is a Pet Detective its amazing how he has found lots of lost pussies ... bit of tender loving care and a home is such a rewarding career for him. Pussies need lots of attention to keep them happy if you dont do that they wander and catch all the bad diseases.

M

Mary Anne PA

twatty my pet pussie

Helooo pets...what a nice clean subject.....i have been away in hospital just had two huge piles chopped out of my posterior...sooooo sore.
I have a beut pet pussie her name is Twatty...i love her dearly she is smooth and soft unfortunately she is getting old and has rather a bad odour about her just like her owner...taraa for now. I had better get some more ice on me behind....just like certain footy players..

Phanny Vergeena Doubtfire

Ps my son is a Pet Detective its amazing how he has found lots of lost pussies ... bit of tender loving care and a home, its such a rewarding career for him. Pussies need lots of attention to keep them happy, if you dont do that they wander and catch all the bad diseases.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

viking32

hope you behind ..is on the mend ..wonder if any one want to kiss it better for you,,smile..mrs doubt fire..
any funny storyies about pets ..hope to hear from otheres ..on here,,thanks for the reply mrs doubt ..and puss ..dont you have a pet ..???

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
and puss ..dont you have a pet ..???

yes I do I have 2 pussy cats one he an one she both been fixed tho LOL.

V

viking32

my friend had a tom cat and she had it fixed ..funny moment she brought it home after the operation,,and it was walking around a bit funny ...and then it disided to sit down on a nice rug,,,i have never seen a cat gett up that fast,,and it just had that look on its face,,WHAT THE ............what kind off cats are they ..???puss

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep, for uncritical acceptance and non-judgemental companionship you cannot beat our four-legged friends. I have known numerous animals in my time and for the most part they have been kinder than humans.

Treat them well, show them a little kindness and affection and they will return the compliment tenfold. I really feel sorry for people who don't have pets.

V

viking32

very truee ...very truee ...svengali....
i dont like it when people gett pets and they dont look after them,,as they need there ovner to gett them stuff,,to eat..
and too many people only likes there pets when they are small ..but they are very good value,,its a fact people live longer when they have pets ,,,can slov down a heart rate..
a story on tv,,about dogs smelling that there ovner had cancer and that was so cool..to watch,,,as the ovner said i own my life to this littel dog,,...

V

viking32

hi cavi,,,did it die because it was lonely...???i have a few..and they are out side ...and i dont gett to personaly with them...as i dont like it when my pets die..

C

Cavesquig

It lived for about 9 months...........I think I killed it:eek: by not changing the water in the tank often enough:BangHead:

V

viking32

posibly..can be many things,,i think they need a fair bit off space ..as a small tank can change very fast,,my fish pond dont have a pump..but the fish are looking good has a few plants there ..too,,,and a good sign a frog hangs aroud too,,smile,,

Status
Not open for further replies.