• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What is your favourite sex position?

S

SilverSurfer44

Yes all our yoni's are very different! Which is exciting because you never know what your going to get. Like a surprise 🥳😀

Yes this one attachment of self male arousal is news to me. David Carradine on his wikipedia page death part " describes self arousal hanging upside down or something starving oxygen to brain that killed him ". I thought it might have been an interest to some.......

I think Dave migt have been upside down trying to suck his cock, died what he like doing

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SilverSurfer44

More survery links all you sex addicks

Tori Lion

Gold Member
More survery links all you sex addicks

I can tell you right now without reading the survey that most men prefer doggy style. Am i right?

EmilyAnderson

Gold Member
I cant tell the difference between cowgirl and cowgirls helper

I'm not 100% sure but I think helper is relating to when the girl leans forward in the normal Cowgirl position but the male is thrusting upward to help, instead of only the female riding. I think? Yeah @Anna KS?
xxx

P.s. My fave out of those 3 is actually reverse Cowgirl! Very interesting (and note to self) that most comments so far have preferred normal cowgirl! 👍

Tori Lion

Gold Member
I'm not 100% sure but I think helper is relating to when the girl leans forward in the normal Cowgirl position but the male is thrusting upward to help, instead of only the female riding. I think? Yeah @Anna KS?
xxx

P.s. My fave out of those 3 is actually reverse Cowgirl! Very interesting (and note to self) that most comments so far have preferred normal cowgirl! 👍
Yes gurrrrlllll

John Smithl

Legend Member
For woman on top positions prefer face to face intimacy.