• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What is your favorite sex toy !!!

Ms Sue

Legend Member
What is your favorite sex toy and why
dildo-bangkok.jpg

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
swan-palm-power-jenga-stimulator-grijs-roze.jpg

^^^Cost effective high powered wand. Gets the job done, and then some. Its the go to toy, and when I work parties for Aphrodite's Toy Box these are very popular! It's easy to sell a product that you are particularly enthusiastic about....

ashley james

Silver Member
Would you believe it if I told you in my lifetime i have bought two rabbits & both stopped working the 2nd or 3rd time I used them due to "water damage"?!?!!

( I guess its safe to say i really enjoyed them haha!)

I stopped bothering after that, the real thing is better for me :p

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I'm still trying to work out how you'd use an aeroplane model to get off (they seem to be on sale beside the dildos in the original post photo), but I haven't had too many sex toys, just the trusty old Fleshlight, so I guess that must be it.

naughtish

Gold Member
question for the guys.. how good is the fleshlight? seen so many adverts and stuff online and been tempted to buy it but havent yet.. any one has any experience using it?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
A Fleshlight is far cheaper than a Langtrees Lady -- but obviously nowhere as much fun. Gets the job done when the budget is tight though.