• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Anustha

Sizzling chemistry in mind 💅💅
Diamond Member
Kamasutra is the oldest surviving Hindu text on erotic love.[8] It is a sutra-genre text with terse aphoristic verses that have survived into the modern era with different bhasya (exposition and commentaries).

The text is a mix of prose and anustubh-meter poetry verses.

The text acknowledges the Hindu concept of Purusharthas, and lists desire, sexuality, and emotional fulfillment as one of the proper goals of life.

Its chapters discuss methods for courtship, training in the arts to be socially engaging, finding a partner, flirting, maintaining power in a married life, when and how to commit adultery, sexual positions, and other topics.[9] The majority of the book is about the philosophy and theory of love, what triggers desire, what sustains it, and how and when it is good or bad.

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Madmax1700

Legend Member
I believe the word karma sutra is the ancient language of Sanskrit. It’s one of the most oldest languages. Most of the Buddhist teaching and the chants are in Sanskrit, karma derives the meaning “lust” and sutra derives the meaning “the art” in essence it gives the meaning “the art of lust”

Osman

Gold Member
This thread had me going through boxes until I found the book. A girlfriend bought me a copy of a book printed in 1995 in Hong Kong titled "Kama Sutra - an intimate photographic guide to the arts of love". It's a 143 page book with over 150 photographs and offers "an insight into a world of erotic pleasure". After leafing through the book - this was about 20 years ago - we found that it didn't really show us much we weren't already doing :) I think the joy of sex and the art of love making has come a long way in the past 20 years. Women are doing things now that men would only dream about back then.

dan60

Diamond Member
after me and my girlfriend got the kama sutra book, we were able to make love on the kitchen table.
the table had one leg shorter than the rest, and the noise used to wake her parents up.
perfect fit (the book that is)