What is better? FWB or a Relationship …..

D

DeletedUser

FWB can be fun but detrimental to a friendship after a while. Been there and no longer a friendship unfortunately.

Vebs

Silver Member
FWB can be fun but detrimental to a friendship after a while. Been there and no longer a friendship unfortunately.
Yeah you are right and I need to figure out if we are actually friends first and then the attraction came or the other way around.

Lep

Gold Member
I have been in multiple FWB situations even up until now.
I keep it open and the communication up front.
The sex is amazing with all parties but it seems the more time I spend with them the more feelings start to get involved.
Which starts to slightly complicate things.
Especially when I have feelings for more than one at a time 🤪🤪

Vebs

Silver Member
I have been in multiple FWB situations even up until now.
I keep it open and the communication up front.
The sex is amazing with all parties but it seems the more time I spend with them the more feelings start to get involved.
Which starts to slightly complicate things.
Especially when I have feelings for more than one at a time 🤪🤪
🤣

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
These connections can exist between individuals who consider themselves to be non-platonic and friends without pressure.

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Only been in a FWB situation, but it’s real fun and can work with a mutual understanding and communication on what you both want from it xx

Vebs

Silver Member
Only been in a FWB situation, but it’s real fun and can work with a mutual understanding and communication on what you both want from it xx
Lucky you 😊, my top brain is saying no don’t it will mess up the friendship and the little bracing down there is saying just so it nothing bad will happen, I do value the friendship more and I’ve decided not to go ahead with it for now lol!