• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What if you found out the one you loved was a WL?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
How would you feel if you discovered the girl you were in love with was a Working Lady?

Would you automatically end the relationship or give her ultimatum she would have to stop in order for the relationship to continue?

S

Saige

Such a hard one isnt it...I would like to say that the man accepted her career choice (as long as it was proving to be a positive one and at least for a time), he was open minded and supportive and trusted her proffessionlism......BUT.....humans no matter how sexually open, self confident they are, are jealous by nature. Special kind of man to cope!

Ask to quit...she says no, you think she enjoys the sex/men to much..choosing them over you!!

I guess that is why some wl keep it a secret....I dont agree with this as it is his choice to date a w/l...not the girls to force on him. Potential for too much hurt..all round, not right!

But then again...a WL deserves to be loved and supported for ALL of who she is too...a loving partner and relationship!!

Me:I would not even think of trying to complicate my life with a relationship....I love single, working girl life :)

great question....hope you are not in that situation xxxx

P

Perth boy

How would you feel if you discovered the girl you were in love with was a Working Lady?

Would you automatically end the relationship or give her ultimatum she would have to stop in order for the relationship to continue?

If you discoverd she was a working girl after being with her for a while then she is keeping things from you. A good relationship is built on trust and honesty. She should tell you in the begining so you have the option to continue if you wish to.
I belive in a relationship you should not give your partner a ultimatum or tell them what to do.
So my anwser would be end it not because shes a working girl but because she should have told you in the beginning.

he

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Such a hard one isnt it...I would like to say that the man accepted her career choice (as long as it was proving to be a positive one and at least for a time), he was open minded and supportive and trusted her proffessionlism......BUT.....humans no matter how sexually open, self confident they are, are jealous by nature. Special kind of man to cope!

Ask to quit...she says no, you think she enjoys the sex/men to much..choosing them over you!!

I guess that is why some wl keep it a secret....I dont agree with this as it is his choice to date a w/l...not the girls to force on him. Potential for too much hurt..all round, not right!

But then again...a WL deserves to be loved and supported for ALL of who she is too...a loving partner and relationship!!

Me:I would not even think of trying to complicate my life with a relationship....I love single, working girl life :)

great question....hope you are not in that situation xxxx

Thanks for the response Saige. From a WL's perspective, as you mentioned you have known some WL's who keep it a secret, but have you known some, where their partner ended up finding out?

S

Saige

I do agree PB...lying is not right...however there must be understanding of why a girl would do that....fear of losing the person she loved..maybe didnt expect to fall in love with them, maybe to scared as didnt want that person she loved to look at her with disrespect or disgust, maybe a fear of being alone....maybe she tried to tell him a thousand times but could never do it...

I believe in right and wrong....but I also believe you should try and look deeper into why people do what they do...when u walk in there shoes things appear a little more grey then black or white xx

svengali

Foundation Member
Hmm!! Not an easy one and, I suspect there is more than one answer.

This situation was dealt with in Leon Uris's book "Battle Cry" which was a fictitious account of the experiences of a group of U.S. Marines fighting in the Pacific Campaign during WW2. In the book one of the soldiers (a sensitive, bookish kind of guy) discovered accidentally that the girl he had been seeing for a while and fallen in love with was a working lady and, like any good soldier he sought advice from his sargeant. The sarge's advice went roughly like this:

"If you love her and want to keep seeing her remember that it takes a special sort of man to deal with something like this. He has to be able to push a lot of ugly pictures out of his mind and remember who she really is and why he loves her. Above all, he must never, ever, bring up her past to hurt her. If you aren't 100% certain you can do that best to walk away now.

I think that pretty well sums it up. If you can deal with her past, or live with her continuing to work then go for it. If not, time to walk.

A

Alecia the Foxx

My opinion is that it would completely depend upon how long she had been your "loved one."

If it had only been a few months, then, none of your business really. If it was a lucrative business for her, then she is probably trying to work out if you can be trusted to be told (as some people have big mouths) or if you are worth giving up the bizzo for.

If it has been a long time, over a year or more, then it is my feeling that she should have either told you, and maybe given up, or come to an arrangement with you about it, or dumped you.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Alicia to me thats about as good as it could be put. well done. If i was i was in that situation. i hope i would be understanding and accept that its her chosen for of income and the separation between sex and a relationship is the key in that situation

H

heat.seeker

Alicia to me thats about as good as it could be put. well done. If i was i was in that situation. i hope i would be understanding and accept that its her chosen for of income and the separation between sex and a relationship is the key in that situation

I am quite in doubt that many men can make that kind of separations. beside, knowing you are "sharing" her with many many others can be very (could not think a word for it).

skye

Gold Member
Ask her why she does it and if its because she likes it than either lump it or or leave it because she will continue any way. But if she needs to for money help her find new ways to earn money rather than just give her money.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Ask her why she does it and if its because she likes it than either lump it or or leave it because she will continue any way. But if she needs to for money help her find new ways to earn money rather than just give her money.

I do agree with you, Skye, however, unless she has been to university for a fair few years, she won't make the hourly rate that we do. Sad but true.