• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What does eclusive means to you

jlmiller

Gold Member
I'm in a interesting relationship with a woman that likes her lifestyle of swinging and being with other women. I'm not tripping that because this is how I met her, so I saw no need to changing her.
However, one evening she tells me that she wants us to be exclusive and to me that meant that there will be no fucking any one else.. so she want this limited to R&T and oral and women (which is her preference). Lately, when she goes to these events she comes back and tell me what went on and that she was with only women, as I'm not into her scene at this point with her friend but with my friends. When she is with me she only plays with women, but when she is with her friends and I know a lot of the time she is asked to be at these parties because it's a known fact she will get busy with both sexes...
At last conversation her ideal of being exclusive means that only I take her BB, personally I told her if she is doing both sexes I prefer to be protected and this is causing us issues... as well as I'm more comfortable being a FWB to her than to be in this "exclusive" relationship.
In my book exclusive means just the two of you and no other, she does not see it that way. What are your thoughts?

W

WRXXXR

Never heard sauce used before!

Normally exclusive would mean that you two are a couple and no longer just fuck buddies. You do couple things and don't see anyone on the side. You compromise on things. As much as she's being honest there doesn't seem to be much comprising on her behalf. By all means enjoy others company but have boundaries that are fair on each side.

A

AlexandraSilk

Mr Miller I agree. To me exclusivity means just the two of you. However many people have different views on this.

Take my profession; if I was in a relationship I feel it would be unfair of me to expect exclusivity from my partner, given the nature of my job.

If you and your lady friend are wanting BB whilst in the swinging scene, there must be complete trust both of you will be safe at all times when playing with other parties. Otherwise it could be a recipe for disaster.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i looked up this word >> "eclusive " n nothing came up but i did find "exclusive" , can u pls verify the word :) :)

John

Happy2

Legend Member
I think everyone agrees exclusive is a couple committed to only each other
I mean it sounds as if you could see a T Lady because you wouldn't be sleeping with another woman

TheCock

Legend Member
Something I could never be. In my perfect world she would only see me, I would be the only satisfaction she needed. We would see other girls together. Sex parties etc....