• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What do you think about these computer health standing chairs

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
@Mrs Langtrees wanna start using standing desk in the office
I looked for these chairs
What do you think about these chairs
As we got so much pain using normal chair
And I found out it has so many benefits and reduce the pain
Reducing sedentary time can improve physical, metabolic and even mental health
This is why sitting less and standing more is such an important lifestyle change

7 Benefits of a Standing Desk :

1. Standing Lowers Your Risk of Weight Gain and Obesity
2. Using a Standing Desk May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
3. Standing May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
4. Standing Desks Appear to Reduce Back Pain
5. Standing Desks Help Improve Mood and Energy Levels
6. Standing Desks May Even Boost Productivity
7. Standing More May Help You Live Longer

1582104581398.png 1582104748500.png 1582109351316.png 1582105099792.png 1582105560519.png 1582105165099.png 1582105646476.png 1582106029829.png 1582106179126.png 1582108535319.png
please give me your opinion about this πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
As my back is absolutely munted, I would love this for work but unfortunately I have to buy an approved standing desk. Problem is the ones on offer are crap. My chair, though expensive and reasonably good does not cut the mustard.

I would look at an adjustable good quality standing desk and no chair and when you lower the desk down to sitting level a good chair for that.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
@sabredog i look many in amazon
maybe you can have a look
They all look similar to my preference!

I would recommend these. You keep your chair for sit stuff but can stand as needed.

I have bought monitor risers from this company before. But if amazon is better for you then go for it.

Last edited:

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
I love the ergonomic standing chair and the desk cyclesπŸ‘I have one side of the reception for standing and stay there mostly but if my legs get tired I can go sit on a chair at the other computer for a break. One thing I find so good if your legs get tired and you don't want to sit is having a stool so you can rest your knee on it. That helps heaps 😊